PDA

View Full Version : 03 Launch dimensions

luckymc4
03-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Can any one give me the standard dimensions for the 03 Supra Launch? I have a company that wants to do a radical wrap on my boat but I can't find the dimensions in my paper work.

DKJBama92Mariah
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
2003 Launch
Length w/o platform 20' 11"
Length 22' 7”
Length w/Trailer 24' 7”
Beam 95"
Draft 24"
Boat weight 3,250 lbs
Weight w/trailer 4,300 lbs
Passenger capacity 13 ppl
Weight capacity 1,775 lbs
Fuel capacity 37 gals.
Engine 320 HP

Straight off the Supra website.

DKJ

03-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Hi
What is the fuel capacity of an 89 conbrio?
tom

DKJBama92Mariah
03-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Guest
Hi
What is the fuel capacity of an 89 conbrio?
tom

Welcome Tom,
First, you have to register and log into your account for your post to show up on the main board. Otherwise, the only way people will see it is if they reply and look at the message history on the reply screen.

The tank on my '92 Mariah 21' is 37 gals. The Conbrio was a 20' model, but i would imagine its pretty close to that. If yours is like mine, the fuel tank is under the rear ski locker at the back of the boat. If you REALLY want to know for sure, you can pull the screws out of the locker (i suggest a power drill for this if you dont like hand cramps) and the whole plastic tub of the locker comes right out. There should be a label on top of your tank stating the capacity. I'm pretty sure the label HAS to be on there for USCG regs.

Alternatively, you could just run the tank dry, paddle to shore, and see what it takes to fill it up. Just get ready for sticker shock: Our marina has plus unleaded for $3.15 a gallon. That comes out to $116!!! I'm just glad none of my friends slalom or barefoot. The boat isnt bad on gas until you get into the secondaries at about 35mph. At that speed you can almost see the fuel gauge going down.

Cheers,
DKJ