PDA

View Full Version : hot shower

riveredge
03-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm installing a shower in my 89 bravura with the PCM 351. I work at a marina and the mechanics say that it can be hooked up directly to the circulator pump, then run to the stern ski locker where a sprayer nozzle can be hooked up with extra hose coiled in the ski locker. There is no temp regulator, but it shouldn't be necessary since the water at the pump is a mix of new water and circulated water. Obviously, if the water is taken off the system after circulating through the block, it's gonna be whatever your temp gauge reads (~160) haha so that doesn't work.
Any thoughts/ ideas about whether the water at the circulator pump will be hot enough? Not hot enough? Anywhere from 80 to about 105 is ok... under is a waste of time and over is, umm, painful? I'm just looking for thoughts... I'll let you all know how it goes if I do hook it up that way.
Just for the record, I live in NH, where the water temp might be anywhere from about 40 to about 80.... that might mean its ok in may but scalding hot in august... hmm