PDA

View Full Version : Oregon supra owners

gravgames
04-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Hey,I'm from Salem Oregon and was wondering if there's some supra owners out there that would like to do some boating to gether. I have a 04' grav.games boat and my wife and kids love to see other supra oners and there boats. Maybe start an annual get together for oregon and washington. East coast is always having all the fun with events and such why not the Northwest. Just a thought and hope to see you all out on the water! gravgames

Diggs
05-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey just seeing your post. There are a bunch of Supra owners up in Portland that hang out on the willamette.
Check out www.wakeworld.com and we all get on and chat there.
Cheers

gravgames
05-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the reponse. tried to find anybody from Oregon and not sure how were to go on the web page. We are on the river all the time we put in at Rogers landing in Newgerg and ride through to Wilsonville so If you see us just wave us over. We loveour supra 04 gravitygames boat. Thanks again for the post

Diggs
05-15-2006, 09:27 PM
gravgames..... look on wakeworld and go to boats and accessories... we are all on there alot. One of the guys we go out with just created a website for PDX folks. Go to pdxwake.com and make a post and everyone we hang with will chime in. Most of us hang downtown. I used to go to Newberg all the time. Cheers
[email protected]

mike84comp
05-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Hey Diggs.
Is your crowd wakeboard only or are there some skiers in the mix. I am looking for alternatives to skiing on the Columbia. We live in Troutdale so it is 5 minutes to the boat ramp at Chinook Landing but unlike my previous boat, my comp really is not a rough water boat. I may try to make contact with you on pdxwake.
Mike

Diggs
05-22-2006, 09:53 AM
There are a few skiers... mostly wakeboarders or just people hanging out. People of all ages and we all do our water sports and then tie off and hang out for a few hours. good fun down town........
Jump on PDXWake and drop a line