PDA

View Full Version : supra reunion

fitz
10-16-2002, 06:17 AM
just wondering if there is a supra get-together/reunion it would be great to get to meet owners and check-out their rides love the few pics that i have seen!

dmgx
10-28-2002, 11:33 AM
We don't have anything in the works yet, but it is definetly something to think about in the future. Regards, Jay Warren

Greg Gugger
10-30-2002, 11:25 AM
In Cincinnati, the Malibu dealership has an annual weekend trip to Norris Lake. They rent a number of houses in a row and have a big party/pig roast. Friends of mine go every year, last year they had over 60 Malibu's there. He said it was really cool to see all the different setups. Our Supra dealership in Cincy has moved around like a hot potatoe and now they are with a large marina that carries about 5 different boat manufacturers. It might work better if the factory could sponsor something like this. I'm not looking for a freebee, you could charge money to cover some of the costs. What's the interest out there for something like this.

fitz
10-31-2002, 05:29 PM
don't mind paying to help defray costs so long as its close to home [reasonably]

russellrussellrussellski
11-05-2002, 11:07 PM
Great Idea. I have been to the Malibu deal on Norris. Good Time. It would be great for Supra. I would not count on the Cincy dealer planning anything.

93 Sunsport

Greg Gugger
11-06-2002, 11:26 AM
Russell,
Didn't you used to be the Cincy Dealer. I go back a ways in terms of Supra shopping. There was a guy that owned Leisure Ski, located on I-75 across from G.E. Aircraft Engines that was named Russell. Just a hunch.

Captain Nick
12-02-2002, 11:35 PM
Fitz
that would be a good ideal
especially if it is in the pa/oh/md/wv area
Cptn Nick

Megan
12-03-2002, 11:02 PM
I think a Supra get together would be a great thing! I went to the Cincy dealer's clinic they had last year which was pretty sweet. They had a couple of guys from the factory and Russ Wilde giving people free lessons from a couple of brand new SSVs! (The boat which I now own and love!) See you on the water in the Nati'!

Brian Raymond
12-04-2002, 12:34 AM
Not coppin' a slogan, but "everybody does it," may work. I feel more consumer input, and support in this idea towards the factory, may get some reaction, it's the proud owners of the product and responses they receive, that help them to improve and grow.Brian Raymond

fitz
12-13-2002, 11:46 PM
come on people we can pull this off!!!!! if we plan this in the spring when the water is still cold it could have a good turnout let me know what you think this can happen!!!!!!!!!

Captain Nick
12-14-2002, 12:00 PM
Im up for it , all I gots to do is have my boat in one piece , or else Ill have to bum a ride with someone else.