PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE

88SupraGirl23
05-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Alright so I'm getting into the 90's out here in beautiful California and I'm a bit upset. I need to purchase an impeller for my 88 Saltare(454 engine). Well, over winter I gave my impeller to a family friend who claimed he could get one, and come to find out, he never got it and he misplaced (LOST) my damn impeller. Me being trustworthy I never wrote down the part number. AHH!! Okay so can somebody help me please!

wotan2525
05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
http://www.skidim.com/ has it for you, or pretty much any marina will. It's actually a pretty standard part. Just tell them you have pcm 454 and they should have one.

IndyMatt
05-16-2006, 08:05 PM
As the pump itself is not a component of the stock motor (ie... Indmar uses Johnson pumps) it may be beneficial to take some digital photos of the pump itself. There may also be some numbers stamped on the pump housing or on the bottom of the cover plate for the impellar housing itself. If none of this helps take the boat to any local marina and let them look at it. Worst case scenerio (unlikely) would be to purchase a new pump that matches the mounting template... good luck.

Ed Obermeier
05-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Did you loak at "Part Number Information" above? Contact Skiers Choice using the info in that message, worked for me.

Ed