PDA

View Full Version : Pin modification for wakeboar rack swivel

ditchsnake
01-14-2013, 11:51 PM
I have an 08 supra with the button on the bottom of the wakeboard rack to make it swivel. I called roswell today and they have none of the three pin nuckle replacements for our towers. I looked at the pick of the si swivel on roswells site and it doesn't look to difficult to drill three holes in the top of the nuckle. Have any of you guys done this mod yet and if so any advice. Thanks Gene

gmarkham1
04-13-2013, 09:54 AM
dont know if you are still looking into this. but i acquired some racks a few years ago for a project and have the swivels that have the drop pins... i have no use for them.

Scottysspeedshop
05-10-2013, 12:04 AM
DO you still have the pins if so I need them.
Thanks Scotty

mgerbos
05-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey Scotty,

I am actuallyu surprised to hear that you called Roswell and said they don't have the 3 hole pin replacement. I just bought a set from Roswell and got them for a discount from one of the reps I met at a local show. That was just a few weeks ago. You may want to check with another person at Roswell and if ya need I can send you the name and info for the rep I talked to. I paid about $180 for the set which is cheaper than the $200 each rate they quoted me over the phone.

Scottysspeedshop
05-14-2013, 03:27 PM
That would be cool if you could send me the info. I only need on side . Thanks for the help