PDA

View Full Version : SupraLaunch21V

SupraLaunch21V
02-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Hey there, I can't upload any pics to my public album or to any new albums. When I click the link to upload, a new window opens, but the window is grey and blank and never finishes the load. Is there anything in my settings that would prohibit me from loading more pics? Is there a size limitation for albums?

THanks for the help. I just want to load more photos.

supraaddict
02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Hey John,

Are you using Safari on a Mac?

docdrs
02-08-2013, 12:59 AM
There used to be size limits and I imagine there still are. It tells you in some area that I cannot recall at this moment

SupraLaunch21V
02-10-2013, 11:54 PM
not using a mac, OS Windows 7 / Dell

I can delete some images from my library to see if I have reached the max allowable, but the window doesn't even appear when I click the 'upload photos.' I'll check it later tonight and see. Thanks

SupraLaunch21V
02-13-2013, 04:14 PM
no luck! I created a new album and when I click the link to upload photos it just goes blank ( gray screen ) and basically freezes the pane until I cancel out of it.
I went to my old album and deleted photos to see if I reached max size and that is a negative. When I try to load a pic it does the same thing.

Tried this both on Windows 7( work PC ) and XP ( home ).

supraaddict
02-13-2013, 04:36 PM
John, I have a message in to the other moderators on the issue, I'll update you as soon as I get an answer.

SupraLaunch21V
02-14-2013, 11:22 AM
great thanks, I wanted to upload the pics of the reg numbers. They look absolutely killer! As expected.

supraaddict
02-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Great! Glad to hear it, I was wanting to post the pic of the poster I did for you too. Would that be cool with you?

SupraLaunch21V
02-15-2013, 11:02 PM
thanks for the help, if they need screen shots I can send them as well. As for the poster, ABSOLUTELY!! I have one 6x4 poster, two 24x36 and a 20x30. They look incredible. I wanted to post it, but I didn't know if SC would make a big deal over it. By all means.

supraaddict
02-16-2013, 12:45 AM
I have written permission from SC to use the Supra logo. So we're good. I'll probably start a new thread for posters. Thanks for letting me use yours as an example.

SupraLaunch21V
02-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Just checking in to see if there was anyone that could look into the issue for me, still can't post any pics. The upload window freezes and does not allow the user to perform any additional selections. I have to close the window to exit. Still will not prompt me to select / browse for photos.
I also created a new acct for my wife just to see if it was my mailbox size or other issues. I could not upload any images on that acct on either my work or home computer.

THanks for the help. John

supraaddict
02-27-2013, 01:21 PM
John,

Do you have a photo bucket or imgur account? It is the best way to post pics on the forum. It's a little bit more complicated but I listed the instructions for another member here:

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?14359-2003-Supra-Launch-SSV-light-restoration

This will at least allow you to post your pics until administration gets to look at the issue on the forum.

Let me know if you need more help.