PDA

View Full Version : Rad-a-Cage Tower help

dan.smith
06-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Hi. Does anyone know if it possible to purchase a Rad-A-Cage tower for an '02 Launch SSV? Mine was dinged when it was removed from the Boat Valet. They were kind enough to weld it, but it looks like crap. I realize I can get aftermarket towers (such as Rowell's Area 52), and even one of the new towers (like on the '06 SSV), but both of those routes involve having some glass/gel coat work done to fix the old mounts. At some point, it gets a little too expensive to justify to my wife :)

I tried calling/e-mailing Supra, but I have yet to hear anything. I saw a new Moomba with a similar tower, but I don't think the boats are the same dimensions. Also, I spoke with the people at New Dimension Towers @ http://newdimensiontowers.com (apparently the original designers of this tower), and they said they could make one, but it won't fix exactly (meaning I will still need to have some glass/gel coat work done).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dan

dan.smith
06-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Just a few minor corrections to me original e-mail:

1 - The new Moomba Outback V is the same beam size as my '02 SSV (95 in), so that tower MAY fit exactly (I need to speak w/ my dealer or Skier's Choice).

2 - I got into work this morning & had a message from Anthony @ Skier's Choice, so I stand corrected that 'I have yet to hear anything' from Supra. It wasn't his fault I was out on my boat all day Friday :). I plan on returning his call this morning to see what my options are.

Dan