PDA

View Full Version : What's on the boat playlist for 2013?

supraaddict
02-28-2013, 11:11 PM
OK lake rats what's going to be playin' on the iPod while cruisin', sittin' or wakeboardin' for 2013???

Here's my list of new tunes on the iPod

1. Cavo - Champagne
2. Volbeat - Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
3. Volbeat - Still Counting
4. Volbeat - Heaven Nor Hell
5. Volbeat - Fallen
6. Volbeat - A Warrior's Call
7. Five Finger Death Punch - Remember Everything
8. Adelita's Way - Criticize
9. Blackberry Wednesday - Hey I
10.Revis - Seven

86 century
03-01-2013, 05:38 AM
Man I am getting old have no clue who any of those bands are.

2500HD
03-01-2013, 01:16 PM
tenacious d- low hangin fruit, rise of the fenix
flogging molly- drunkin lullabies
dropkick murphy's- the boys are back
everlast- i get by
machine head- locust, bulldozer, american high
pucifer- conditions of my parole
red fang- bird on fire
old stuff is,
alice in chains
metallica
beasty boys
black sabbath
clutch
cypress hill
faith no more
rage against the machine
GNR
jack white
johnny cash
judas priest
operator
sublime
distillers

Jetlink
03-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Great, I can see my iTunes bill for this month going through the roof. A lot of good songs/bands up there that I never really thought about tossing on a playlist.

supraaddict
03-01-2013, 02:23 PM
^ Just ask your family for an iTunes gift card for boat season!

KG's Supra24
03-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Whoa ... I feel out of the loop. There are alot of those i don't know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jetlink
03-01-2013, 03:23 PM
^ Just ask your family for an iTunes gift card for boat season!

Already got those for Christmas and all that is left is less than a $12.00 credit!!! I come from a musical background and I have tons of music, lets just say that I have enough music to cover over two weeks of continuous play as of today.

rdlangston13
03-01-2013, 04:00 PM
The Lacs - Kickin up Mud
JB and the Moonshine Band - Beer for Breakfast
JB and the Moonshine Band - I'm Down (LEX Remix)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop

haugy
03-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Kenny G......

2500HD
03-01-2013, 05:47 PM
In response to KennyG I give you Yanni
Thrift store is a good one, as is all the volbeats.

Jetlink
03-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Kenny G......

His Christmas album right Haugy?

ditchsnake
03-01-2013, 07:13 PM
If I get invited I'd love a ride on your boat. Good Music! Add ac/dc, marilyn manson, three days grace and I'd be in love. Well except for jonny cash. Mama likes to board to Elvis. Devil in a Blue Dress is her song. Wonder why? Oh 2500HD, your water is too cold, even in the summer.
tenacious d- low hangin fruit, rise of the fenix
flogging molly- drunkin lullabies
dropkick murphy's- the boys are back
everlast- i get by
machine head- locust, bulldozer, american high
pucifer- conditions of my parole
red fang- bird on fire
old stuff is,
alice in chains
metallica
beasty boys
black sabbath
clutch
cypress hill
faith no more
rage against the machine
GNR
jack white
johnny cash
judas priest
operator
sublime
distillers

2500HD
03-01-2013, 08:06 PM
What do you mean too cold? We hit 72 degrees. (just barely) haha
The johnny cash is his remake of a nine inch nails song called.hurt. and I got all of the other artist except 3days grace. If you get up this way I'll give ya a pull just remember the lake doesn't even open untill may 1.

ditchsnake
03-02-2013, 12:16 AM
I think all the guys down south are laughing at us. Honestly Pueblo only gets to 77 or 78 so 72 is not bad. So which lake do you guys go too. Oh and I love nine inch nails
What do you mean too cold? We hit 72 degrees. (just barely) haha
The johnny cash is his remake of a nine inch nails song called.hurt. and I got all of the other artist except 3days grace. If you get up this way I'll give ya a pull just remember the lake doesn't even open untill may 1.

Jetlink
03-02-2013, 12:43 AM
I think all the guys down south are laughing at us.

I'm laughing, not at you guys but at my friends and I back in college. We would be out riding only a few weeks after the ice would break up in northern Michigan. There would sometimes be frost on the grass and dock when we'd be riding early in the morning.

2500HD
03-02-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm laughing, not at you guys but at my friends and I back in college. We would be out riding only a few weeks after the ice would break up in northern Michigan. There would sometimes be frost on the grass and dock when we'd be riding early in the morning.

The earliest I have been wakeboarding was may 1st at lake granby. just gotta watch out for the icebergs.

2500HD
03-02-2013, 10:36 AM
I think all the guys down south are laughing at us. Honestly Pueblo only gets to 77 or 78 so 72 is not bad. So which lake do you guys go too. Oh and I love nine inch nails

Our home lake is steamboat lake.

ditchsnake
03-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Thats what I kinda figured. It is the closest. I never thought it would get to 72. Granby is wicked cold, even in the summer. I bought mama a 5mil full suit as she can't stand the neck flange on drysuits. We hope the weather clears and can go to Pueblo in a couple of weeks. We were both in the water last two years the second weekend in march. 43 two years ago and 46 last year. Last year table rock was 86 and powell was 88. You southern boys are spoiled. I'm supposed to be talking about music and not water temp. Sorry

rdlangston13
03-02-2013, 11:08 PM
The earliest I have been wakeboarding was may 1st at lake granby. just gotta watch out for the icebergs.

May 1st??? I was out two weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone

2500HD
03-03-2013, 12:39 PM
May 1st??? I was out two weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone
yep, may 1st. the elevation is 8200ft. compared to your 700ft. that makes a huge difference as to when summer hits. We really only get 4 to 4 1/2 months of lake time.

rdlangston13
03-03-2013, 12:43 PM
700??? I live 149 ft above sea level. At full pool my lake is 131 ft above sea level. Really stinks that y'all's season is so short but at least y'all get to snowboard in the off season!

Sent from my iPhone

2500HD
03-03-2013, 12:58 PM
700??? I live 149 ft above sea level. At full pool my lake is 131 ft above sea level. Really stinks that y'all's season is so short but at least y'all get to snowboard in the off season!

Sent from my iPhone
watch out for tsunami's hehe. playlist is the same for my boat and my sled. usually still have snow on the mountains when we first get on the lake and there are very few lakes that can compare to steamboat lake for scenery.

2500HD
03-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Clutch has a new album out and I highly recommend their album beale street to oblivion. I had Neal the lead singer out on the boat 2 summers ago and heis a really nice guy.

supraaddict
03-03-2013, 01:49 PM
^^^ Cool, I will check that out for sure!

TEAMBOAT24V
03-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Great, I can see my iTunes bill for this month going through the roof. A lot of good songs/bands up there that I never really thought about tossing on a playlist.

Get the Spotify app and never pay for music again, and I've yet to find an artist they don't have avaible. you can make playlist too. $10/month.

Jetlink
03-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Get the Spotify app and never pay for music again, and I've yet to find an artist they don't have avaible. you can make playlist too. $10/month.

Problem with that is I can't run any apps that need a connection to cell or wifi when I'm flying which is where most of my time and listening occur. And since I have the music already for that, I might as well use it for riding.