PDA

View Full Version : What tower is this?

BLouder
03-07-2013, 07:14 PM
I think this is a members boat, love the way the tower works with the lines, curious what brand it is,

Thanks

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/areyouliving/77EB4548-C00A-4840-BB36-5C49F6D56CAC-4431-0000045F793D7C51_zps28f36464.jpg

sybrmike
03-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Now you're gonna go & make Haugy cry for ever ditching that sweet Mariah. Although he still has good taste in towers - put the same sweet New Dimension Swoop tower on his Saltare. A little pricey, but in my opinion - absolutely the best looking tower for older Supra's.

haugy
03-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I still miss that boat. :(

That is the New Dimension Swoop tower modeled after the Moomba towers. If you get one, make sure you get the anchor light on top. So worth the money to not have to break out the anchor light at night. Hit your switch for Nav lights, and switch for anchor light, done. Nothing in your eyes, nothing to snap off or break.

BLouder
03-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Yeah, I still miss that boat. :(

That is the New Dimension Swoop tower modeled after the Moomba towers. If you get one, make sure you get the anchor light on top. So worth the money to not have to break out the anchor light at night. Hit your switch for Nav lights, and switch for anchor light, done. Nothing in your eyes, nothing to snap off or break.

That was/is a gorgeous boat! I'm sure you love the ride and room of your new boat though right?
Thanks for the info, going to look into them now. Is it specifically made for the Supra? or did it just happen to fit?

Thanks again

haugy
03-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I put 7yrs of restoration time in that girl. I do love my larger size now, but I sometimes do miss the nimble Mariah. I definitely miss he fuel range. :D

That tower is made for Supra. He has size charts to make it to your boat. Each one is custom made. They have a straight version that looks like the 2000-2003 Launches, and then the swoop design that looks like the Moomba tower.

Just make sure they have everything straight. The tower on my Saltare is the second tower. The first they didn't have straight, and I had to fight like hell to get them to own up to it. They eventually made everything right, but I won't be buying from ND again.

Jdm89supra
03-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Y'all are going to think I am an idot asking this

Is the moriah a larger version of the Conbrio or vise versa

That still is a nice boat and good tower choice

haugy
03-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Yes. The Mariah is about 1.5' longer then a Comp/Conbrio.

It also sits about 6" higher with more freeboard.