PDA

View Full Version : Wanted trashed TS6M

sjones14
03-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Good day. I am looking for a late eighties-early nineties TS6M for parts swap into new hull. Shot stringers, blown motor, treefall damage, I'll consider it all. Just need to get it to Canada. Please let me know what you have. Will pay well for right boat.
Scott

$pringer415
03-11-2013, 10:40 PM
I have an 85 that I have removed the floor from, the interior is good except the back seat, stringers?? not horrible but have a couple bad spots, Hull is near perfect and only has 394 hours on it. Trailer is very nice I can e-mail pics if you would like. I would like to get about $1500 for it all. I live in Kalamazoo Michigan, about 3 hours from the boarder on the east side.

Forgot to add that the motor is out and not assembled yet, New gaskets, bearings, pistons, rings, all ready to go together.

sjones14
03-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Good evening. Some pics would be super. I would take a good interior and gauge cluster over a running motor anyday. Look forward to pics.
Thanks
Scott

$pringer415
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
pm me your e-mail and i will send them to you, I can not get them to load on this forum. The gauges are near perfect except for the hour meter, I was trying to remove it so nothing happened to it before the floor was removed and pulled the end cover off, I have repaired it but wanted to state this.