PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

slalomskier
07-03-2006, 07:49 AM
1989 Supra comp TS6M for sale. Original owner boat, 1100 hours, runs and drive excellent. 351 PCM motor, borg warner gear reduction transmission, Perfect Pass 6.5 speed control. Excellent boat for slalom. Could also be a great wakeboard boat as the factory trim plate also you to increase the wake.

Priced to sell at $6500. Call 603-859-7990 or email through website. Boat is in New Hampshire and in the water for test drives.

slalomskier
07-06-2006, 10:53 PM
I have taken many digital pictures of this boat, but unfortunately can't seem to upload them. Please email me for pictures. Hull is white with a teal main stripe, and a white interior. The exterior is in excellent shape, interior is in fair condition, servicable but probably ready for some new vinyl. I am willing to adjust the price if buyer wants the boat without the perfect pass (Once you use this system, you'll never ski on another boat without it...). The thru-hull paddlewheel has not been installed (the system doesn't use the paddlewheel in slalom mode), but I have the parts and original instructions for the install.

kutcht1
08-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Place your pictures on photobucket, it's free. Then send us this link.

TomK