PDA

View Full Version : Where to get dash component parts for a 92 Sunsport?

haugy
03-27-2013, 10:41 AM
I tried getting parts for a dash for a 92 Sunsport from SC, and they don't have them anymore.

So I guess I can build them, but this is for another supra a family member acquired. It needs new dash panels bad. By the looks of it, it looks like it needs a whole new dash component. And the insert panels.

Crappy cell phone pic he sent me.

http://102.imagebam.com/download/ddxZhN1YpKvy8AfzBf2fBw/24576/245752406/dash.jpg

Jetlink
03-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Looks like it just needs more speed tape, I'll see if I can get a roll to fall off one of our maintenance trucks for you.

whammond
03-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Google "Front Panel Express."

This company has a CAD program and you can draw the new panels to your exact dimensions and then they will custom make them and send them to you. I have a friend that did this and I've seen their work and it came out great. I'll likely be doing this for my 92 Comp eventually.

haugy
03-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Google "Front Panel Express."

This company has a CAD program and you can draw the new panels to your exact dimensions and then they will custom make them and send them to you. I have a friend that did this and I've seen their work and it came out great. I'll likely be doing this for my 92 Comp eventually.

Nice. Good info, I'll check that out, thanks!

Jetlink one can always use more speed tape. I mean more is faster and more awesome right!? :D