PDA

View Full Version : Supra boats new gear site on the way

amauzy
03-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Our “Beyond Better” line of gear is on the way back to the Supra Boats web site in full force this April with new items, designs and a new shopping cart.

(Knoxville, TN) – We have finally found a branded merchandise partner who can deliver the “Beyond Better” design and quality in the form of Supra Boats gear. Threds, Inc in Knoxville, TN has signed on with Supra Boats to create a variety of branded clothing and merchandise and offer these items for purchase via a user-friendly ecommerce web site that is set to go live near the beginning of May

Additional Links
Threds Inc Web Site (http://www.threds.com/)
Threds Inc on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thredsinc?ref=ts)

Threds, Inc in Knoxville, TN is currently working on an all new gear website and merchandise program for Supra Boats. The line of merchandise we are planning to offer initially should include Supra-branded t-shirts, ladies items, menswear pieces, headwear, outerwear, and some accessory items
Threds is in the process of working with Supra Boats to design these items now. If you have some specific design or item ideas, please email [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]). We would love to get your thoughts on the new line of Supra merchandise.

The anticipated launch date of the new Supra Boats gear site is near the beginning of May. As this launch date approaches, we will update you with a more specific release date, the results of the design progress and the new website address.

About Threds, Inc: Over the last decade, Threds has developed and overseen merchandise programs for nearly 15 different marine and boating groups, including Sea Ray, Nautique, Boston Whaler, and Mercury Marine. Threds, Inc provides branded apparel, custom art design, promotional products, retail website development, merchandise fulfillment, and event planning for business or personal needs.

About Supra Boats: The flagship wakeboard boat brand manufactured by Skier’s Choice, Supra Boats is the result of a quest for continual improvement in every aspect of boat building. Everything from interior refinement to ride, handling and wake performance to production processes to ownership experience is engineered to create a luxurious professional-level wake boat that challenges expectations. Like the name suggests, Supra heightens the wake boating lifestyle. Supra boats are beyond better. Skier's Choice encourages all boating participants to learn and follow safe boating practices.

For more information contact Amy Mauzy [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]) or call 1-800-320-2779.

chrisk
03-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey! Finally! Some garage/dock promo banners would be cool!

haugy
03-28-2013, 02:39 PM
That's good to hear.

I'll ask. Will there be any merchandise with the traditional wave logo? No offense, but I have absolutely no desire for any product carrying the new logo. While I understand that is where Supra is now, any chance of having some old logo merchandise for those of us who can't let go? :D

tg0824SSVGG
03-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Boat trailer post pads that are tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tg0824SSVGG
03-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Trailer GUIDE post pads is what I meant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ptownkid
03-30-2013, 10:11 PM
That's good to hear.

I'll ask. Will there be any merchandise with the traditional wave logo? No offense, but I have absolutely no desire for any product carrying the new logo. While I understand that is where Supra is now, any chance of having some old logo merchandise for those of us who can't let go? :D

I'll second this...and point out that the wave logo items will probably generate far more sales than the new stuff.

DAFF
03-31-2013, 12:11 PM
I could make some shirts using the old logo... Would have to get permission first I think?? Also bought a vinyl cutter:)

ckracing
03-31-2013, 03:35 PM
I third - traditional logo would be great.

SupraLaunch21V
04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
as an owner of the Supra's with the new logo, I actually still like the wave look. Have no preference either way. Or to be neutral just the Supra name would be fine. But its great to see some acitivity with the gear. Amy, thanks for posting the information! JY

Ptownkid
04-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Your 2008 has the new logo...?

Salty87
04-02-2013, 08:41 PM
I could make some shirts using the old logo... Would have to get permission first I think?? Also bought a vinyl cutter:)

is there anyone to get permission from? from my limited understanding, Skier's Choice bought the Supra name/brand but none of the earlier assets/liabilities.

put me down for some throw-back shirts, too.

maybe Threds can design something that includes old & new?

DAFF
04-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Having one of the older Logos like this cut for the back window of the truck. Also a grey hoodie with black vinyl made too. Will post some pics in the upcomming days. My schedule is very hetic with spring around the corner and my water truck still naked from all its old graphics.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?10381-The-quot-seal-of-supra-quot/page7&highlight=SUPRA+LOGO

Went to Toronto a few weeks back and stoped off at a store which supplied new vinyl cutters and supplies... $850 later my right hand man Justin was smillng ear to ear. Been busy cutting new vinyl for all the trucks and the tanker was a big can of worms. Polishing a 2000gal tank with 15 year old glue all over it is comparable to grey 40' Saltare which should be black....

Will post a few pics in the next day or two.

thescott
05-13-2013, 11:25 AM
So much for the store being back up and running in April...

crystal waters
05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I'll ask. Will there be any merchandise with the traditional wave logo? No offense, but I have absolutely no desire for any product carrying the new logo. While I understand that is where Supra is now, any chance of having some old logo merchandise for those of us who can't let go?

I am of the same bent as Haugy! There are a lot of us "classic" supra boat owners out there and on this site who would love to keep
that era of supra alive and well. Will you be supporting that genre as well?
In your annoucement on this forum you speak exclusively of Wakeboard boat. Many use your brand of boats for Skiing etc as well!
Especially those of the "Classic" era that I speak of. Don't leave us behind in your wake!