PDA

View Full Version : Ballast fill pump O Ring

Zim
05-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Anyone know what size O ring I need for the Gravity III intake pump water strainer cover? I noticed mine doesn't have one on there, and I don't want to have a leak.

jzelt
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
I bought a multi-pack that contained them. Will look for size # when I get home.

McDye
05-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Take the bowel with you to a Ace, Fuller, or hardware store, bet they have one that will fit.

Zim
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Take the bowel with you to a Ace, Fuller, or hardware store, bet they have one that will fit.

Good call.

jzelt
05-10-2013, 08:13 AM
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. When I first read it I was thinking bag connection o-ring. Seems like you have an idea for the bowl.

Zim
05-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. When I first read it I was thinking bag connection o-ring. Seems like you have an idea for the bowl.

Yeah the bag connection O-rings are all there. Those might pose a problem though the first time I use it, but we'll see. I've been replacing drain pumps, and getting the ballast system in working order from the previous owners negligence. Hopefully the next outing proves my ballast system is in working order finally.