PDA

View Full Version : The Great North West... Portland area

Sirgonz
05-10-2013, 10:40 PM
We just got a 2012 Sunsport 20v and were wondering if there are any other Supra boat owners up this way.... we are aspiring to learn wakeboarding!

CornRickey
05-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Portland? I thought only traveling anarchists were in Portland? Just joking. Congrats on your new boat. All you need to do is let all your friends know you have a boat and all of a sudden everyone is a instructor.

beat taco
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
We just got a 2012 Sunsport 20v and were wondering if there are any other Supra boat owners up this way.... we are aspiring to learn wakeboarding!

I'm in Portland. Where do you plan to use your boat?

Sirgonz
05-11-2013, 01:55 AM
I'm in Portland. Where do you plan to use your boat?

We put in at Sport Craft Marina in Oregon City on the Willamette river

Sirgonz
05-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Portland? I thought only traveling anarchists were in Portland? Just joking. Congrats on your new boat. All you need to do is let all your friends know you have a boat and all of a sudden everyone is a instructor.

Haha
Sometimes though its hard to get people to go out....

beat taco
05-11-2013, 07:52 PM
We put in at Sport Craft Marina in Oregon City on the Willamette river

I run above the falls and if you ever want to go hit me up via PM, I would be happy to show you where the rocks are so you can enjoy some nice water and not damage your boat.

trayson
05-20-2013, 02:35 AM
I am in Vancouver, and have been putting in at vancouver's Maine park on the Columbia as it's closest to home.