PDA

View Full Version : Polishing the Bling and easier launching

HIFLYR
05-14-2013, 08:59 PM
Well spent the last week polishing all the Roswell aluminum board racks and speaker enclosure/ light bar of my 07 24 SSV on my buffer man what a difference. I did not realize how much better they would look after the buffing wheels were finished. I also upgraded my truck with a Reese hitch on the front man what a difference that makes launching and putting the boat in the shop. You can put the boat anywhere you want that it will fit so much easier. Those of you who store it tight places or had a drunk lay out your community boat ramp like mine was need one on the front of your truck.

Jetlink
05-14-2013, 10:19 PM
I've had a hitch on the front of my Denali since day one of ownership and it's super easy to get the boat and move it around like that. I know a few guys have expressed interest in something like that as well for theirs with no real luck. Did you have a shop install yours? I installed mine with the help of a friend.

HIFLYR
05-15-2013, 09:23 PM
I've had a hitch on the front of my Denali since day one of ownership and it's super easy to get the boat and move it around like that. I know a few guys have expressed interest in something like that as well for theirs with no real luck. Did you have a shop install yours? I installed mine with the help of a friend.

You can find them online for many trucks. My front hitch can from JC Whitney just because they were cheapest for a reese.

CornRickey
05-16-2013, 01:40 AM
I have one on the front of my Samuria. Works great.

Ptownkid
05-16-2013, 06:34 AM
Front hitch...brilliant!