PDA

View Full Version : what color to paint helppppp

Jdm89supra
05-24-2013, 05:26 PM
I had an earlier thred on here about my vinal wrap pealing off now I am just to the point wher im going to rip it off and paint the boat. I can not decide what color. I have a 89 conbrio and I have tan and black interior. I love the mat black murdered out look but from what I understand it gets way to hot and breakes the glass down over time from heat. so I was thinking y not grey with black striping but my wife hates it helllllppppp.

Salty87
05-24-2013, 05:51 PM
what color is your gel and what's wrong with it?

Jdm89supra
05-24-2013, 09:45 PM
I posted a rebuild thred a few months back that this boat cought fire . inside clear glass and outside is white deck with burgundy red color that is awfull. and has had its fair share of gouges and nicks.

Sirgonz
05-25-2013, 02:41 AM
I had an earlier thred on here about my vinal wrap pealing off now I am just to the point wher im going to rip it off and paint the boat. I can not decide what color. I have a 89 conbrio and I have tan and black interior. I love the mat black murdered out look but from what I understand it gets way to hot and breakes the glass down over time from heat. so I was thinking y not grey with black striping but my wife hates it helllllppppp.

Ask the wife what color (Happy wife happy life) !!!!