PDA

View Full Version : Illusion tower

SuperSaltAir
05-27-2013, 07:46 PM
I have a fully loaded illusion tower 4 speakers 2 board racks factory bimini top it is 84 inches wide inside to inside its in really good condition. Asking $ 3000 Price is firm please text Alex at 602-570-4598 12148

kvand347
05-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Am I missing something? I don't see the price. Is this off a Malibu? Reason for sale?

villain
05-28-2013, 08:11 AM
seems kinda steep for a used tower. might have the best luck on ebay.

SuperSaltAir
05-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Yes it is of a Malibu. As far as price I think it is very reasonable just the bimini top for that tower is selling for over 900$ if you can find one. I know this might not be every ones cup of tea especially at the price but when I looked for that tower it took me 8 months to find one for my boat, It came off my friends 06 wake setter and his boat had under 300 hrs when we pulled it off. The reason he switched towers is that he did not want to put 2 air chairs on each side of this one and the swivel racks for the illusion ware to expensive according to him. I have had the tower sitting in my back yard for about 2 yrs and im not really sure if I want to go through all the trouble of putting it on my boat. I ended up getting a really good deal on the stock tower that just bolted on my boat after I already had this one so I figured I would pick it up and ride for the rest of the season and switch them out but that has not happened yet so if I cant sell if for what im asking it just going to sit it my yard until I can get to that project. Last one I saw on ebay sold for over $3500 and it was just a bare tower.

SuperSaltAir
05-28-2013, 11:04 PM
The tower has been sold