PDA

View Full Version : So I gave my Saltare a facelift.

haugy
06-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Well as many of you know I've been trying to get some info on these boat and their original look.

As you also know, I'm a very seasoned die hard. I've been busy night and day working on the look of my boat to make it really amazing when it's seen.

Take a look, and I'll also explain why I did everything to make it look this amazing..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/customcj7/Saltarereborn_zps5890e84c.jpg

There she is, in all her awesome glory!!! I bet you are speechless right now aren't you? I must admit I was as well.

Now I'll walk you through the process of my creation.

First lets start with the most awesome part of the boat................the Narwhal. Right?! I mean can you believe it? That's a friggin Narwhal! You ever meet anyone who's seen a Narwhal? NO! Of course not, it's because they don't exist, they've all been skewered by the Narwhal's giant horn if they saw one. Narwhals don't play around. They are like the Chuck Norris of the seas. So naturally I've got that sexy beast up there ready to shish-ka-bob anyone who dares cross it's path.

Next you'll probably notice the green flames coming off the Narwhal. Well I mean it's flames, of course they're awesome! But really, Narwhals fart a lot, so that fart turns green when it catches on fire, so it's really like the Narwhal is a jet powered rocket. Except it's farts, that catch on fire. It's just science...............but it's awesome!

Going back more, you'll see my rendition of the word Supra. I decided to use Chinese letters because I mean it's Chinese, girls love culture. I did find out from a japanese friend of mine that it's not Chinese, it's actually Japanese. But who cares?!?! And he did also say that doesn't say Supra, it actually says Kung-pow Chicken. Pfffft, but again, who's going to know right? It's PINK JAPANESE man, you can't beat that!

Next you'll see the most awesome thing ever. It's a Unicorn fighting a shark with battle gear. I know, did you read it twice? That's because it's amazing. So amazing your mind couldn't comprehend it and had to read it again. The two are fighting over a rainbow, so epic. In order to truly show the power of this beast, I had to have this image on the boat. I think it shows I'm manly.

Now we work our way up on top of the boat. I got rid of my old tower. It looked like crap. So since I'm good at welding I made my own. I mean it's great right? Who wouldn't want that? I think it really flows with the boat too. And you're kids can hang and play on it. I welded it up so it's good to go. But anything more than a feather on it means it will probably collapse and kill you. But it's still so friggin awesome, you know I designed it too.

Finally we move to the bottom of the hull. Well we know these boats go on water, in case you didn't know. But I wanted to make it look like it was on water, on the water. So I painted it bright blue, like the ocean. It really makes the boat look wicked on the water. Plus it helps make the Narwhal look like it's flying over the water. OH MAN! Watch out flying Narwhals farting green flames!!!!!! You can't top that man.

Oh oh, I almost forgot the peppermint wheels. Did you check those bad boys out? That's right peppermint wheels. Those things are so fly! All the kids love these things, and come running when they see them. Even though I have to stay 200ft away from any school or playground, these things bring kids from all over.

So there it is. The new and improved Saltare. Jealous yet?

Jetlink
06-05-2013, 05:10 PM
First!!!

Look at me! I'm on the Internet!

2500HD
06-05-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't care who you are now thats funny!

wiatowski
06-05-2013, 05:15 PM
The sarcasms is so thick I need my chain saw to cut it. lol Love the new look!

wotan2525
06-05-2013, 11:25 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/286/821/261.gif

michael hunter
06-06-2013, 12:16 AM
I want one.

CornRickey
06-06-2013, 12:31 AM
^^you only want one? I want two!

mdb122
06-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Genius Upgrade ! The design flows perfectly, and still keeps the classic look. It really shows how much thought, and hard work you put into it. Thanks for sharing, and CONGRATS !

crystal waters
06-06-2013, 03:40 PM
love the dual purpose childrens jungle gym plus wakeboard tower with vertical storage slats for the wakeboards.
How many beers did this take to complete Haugy?

trayson
06-06-2013, 04:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/roymaximus/omghi2u.jpg

That's o-mazin. Do you have the font for those decals? Are the wheels spinners? I think Angel eyes and Altezza tail lights should be the next mod.

sybrmike
06-06-2013, 10:11 PM
There you go again - raising the bar even higher (and a monkey bar at that). No way my sister ship is stayin nekked now. I assume you're waiting till next weekend's bender to bolt the traction bars onto the trailer, French-in the motorized stripper pole, and add coffee can exhaust tips? Your skill and craftsmanship remain the standard of inspiration to us all.

I'm a little rusty on my Cantonese, but pretty sure that writing translates to "F you".

The boy
06-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Dam and I thought that it looked good before but now im blown away lol

trayson
06-07-2013, 11:00 AM
There you go again - raising the bar even higher (and a monkey bar at that). No way my sister ship is stayin nekked now. I assume you're waiting till next weekend's bender to bolt the traction bars onto the trailer, French-in the motorized stripper pole, and add coffee can exhaust tips? Your skill and craftsmanship remain the standard of inspiration to us all.

I'm a little rusty on my Cantonese, but pretty sure that writing translates to "F you" .

Actually, I think it means "I'm an A**hole".

Ptownkid
06-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Oh wow...nicely done and thanks for making me spit coffee on my screen.

Jetlink
07-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey Haugy, looks like you have a person with interest in your narwhale scheme.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/divers-rare-encounter-with-unicorn-of-the-sea/

TitanTn
07-01-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm calling you out. I think this was Photoshopped, and the only way to prove it is to show up at the Southern Supra Reunion in Chattanooga. If you don't show then we'll know it's a fake.

haugy
07-14-2014, 09:38 AM
I think after the discussions this past weekend, this needs a revival bump. :D

leetudor
12-31-2014, 07:37 PM
Haugy, you still have a Saltare?