PDA

View Full Version : Fox Lake Ski Club

Jetlink
06-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Been thinking about organizing a ski club as it were on the Fox Lake chain considering the amount of Supra boats I see whenever I am out there in addition to at least two other form members who I know that boat on that chain already. Thinking mid week once or twice a week depending on weather and people's schedules. Any ideas or thoughts from those local boaters who maybe want to get something like this going I'm all ears.

Chad Mueller
08-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, but I'd be interested.

Jetlink
08-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Sorry for the late notice but there will be a few of us meeting up tomorrow morning, that's the 24th of August, bright and surely around 7:30 and going until the water gets messed up. PM myself if you would like to join us.

cjtpilot
05-14-2014, 02:04 PM
New member here, noticed this post while browsing. I am on the Fox River in Cary,IL. Always interested in meeting fellow skiers and now Supra owners.

Jetlink
06-21-2014, 12:31 AM
New member here, noticed this post while browsing. I am on the Fox River in Cary,IL. Always interested in meeting fellow skiers and now Supra owners.

Thanks for the pull tonight, clearly I need to get out and ski more. Next time you're up by the house, let me know.