PDA

View Full Version : Supra Decals

hobbyjeep
07-22-2006, 10:33 AM
I am trying to find "Supra Sun Sport" decals that were used several years. These were in script and were about four foot long and about one foot high. Supra has told my dealer they don't have any since a fire a few years ago (?). Does anyone know what type of script was used so I can have them made locally... or even better, does anyone have an extra pair??

thanks

DKJBama92Mariah
07-22-2006, 10:51 PM
When i had mine redone, I made a rubbing of the old ones with blank newspaper had had the guy the local sign shop scan them. They could also probably do it with a high res digital photograph. It was $350 for the entire job. I had the guy burn me a cd with the files on it so i can get more made if i need them. It'll be significantly cheaper the 2nd time around.

DKJ

07-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the tip... Unfornuately, my boat does not have these decals on it since it's a restored '83 "Raider"... which is the same hull as the Sun Sport. I sectioned the boat, replaced all bad wood, seat supports, floor, steering cable, hoses, interrior, and carpet. I had new water-line stripes installed and the Supra "wave", but really would like to add the Sunsport decal on the sides.

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the CD or a copy of the file? I'd be happy to pay for the CD and mailing if it can only be mailed. I'm in SE Michigan.

If so, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks