PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Supra Comp TS6M Project

muldo1cd
06-24-2013, 09:13 AM
For sale is my 1986 Supra Comp TS6M competition ski boat. First thing that should be said here is that this is a project boat, it needs work. If your willing to put in the time and effort this would be a great oppertunity to have a good old ski boat for years to come. It's got the 351 PCM Ford in it with the 1:1 Borg Warner Velvet Drive. My plan initially was to just replace the floors because they had gotten a little soft. I took them out and realized that the expertice and knowlegde needed to complete this project is far out of my reach as this is a case of me biting off more than I can chew. I bought the new glue and carpet and some other odds and ends to complete the project but just can't finish it now because I'm in over my head. I would much rather someone who knows what they are doing have this boat than me screw it up trying to hack a repair than I'm just not familliar with. If your interested send me an email or shoot me a call and I can explain more what I have. Thanks for looking. 734 634 6357 [email protected] The boat is located in Livonia, MI

haugy
06-24-2013, 10:59 PM
What is the price?

muldo1cd
06-25-2013, 03:02 PM
What is the price?

I was hoping to get around $2000.00 for it.