PDA

View Full Version : So who wants to apply for the Supra Brand Enthusiast Job?

gogger
07-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Sounds like a dream job to me. If I can manipulate the last 20 years spent as a Prison Guard into sounding like it qualifies me for the Position I just might. lol

haugy
07-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Actually this is right up my alley in terms of experience and education, seriously. But I don't know about relocating Maryville.

I mean, come'on, I'm so great at positive motivation and enthusiasm........................................ .....8)

TitanTn
07-09-2013, 11:11 PM
I mean, come'on, I'm so great at positive motivation and enthusiasm........................................ .....8)

Now that made my night! I needed that laugh. Thanks Haugy.

I would absolutely love this job, but I'm guessing the pay wouldn't be in the right ballpark. I'm close enough to Maryville to make it work, but my wife has already said no to the extensive travel, so that was a short-lived dream.

bens250ex
07-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I have considered sending my resume since I am looking to get out of my current job, and I'm not far from Tennessee. I also now have experience with rebuilding boats now haha. I'm young so I wouldn't mind traveling i might just have to finish updating my resume and send it over.

Geary101
07-11-2013, 07:58 AM
I inquired about the job, but unfortunately they want the candidate to live in Tenn.

No way I'm moving from Clermont - The Wakeboarding Capital of the World.

But honestly - this job screams work out of your own home - especially if you live in Florida :)