PDA

View Full Version : New Guy with new to me Supra

eyespyautomotive
07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone, new here, just looking around learning about these boats. Picked up this 2000 Legacy, the kids are at that age where the pontoon wasnt cutting it anymore so we are having some fun. Not new to boats but this is my first direct drive inboard. So far so good. I am sure ill have some questions at some point so ill be around.

Thanks! Matt

Kma4444
07-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the crowd!!! That's some kind of great looking boat, not sure I've seen one just like that before. You've come to the right place.

Salty87
07-10-2013, 07:00 PM
welcome...sweet looking ride!

crystal waters
07-10-2013, 07:25 PM
welcome to the forum!
love the decal for "supra"
nice looking Legacy---enjoy!

villain
07-10-2013, 10:22 PM
clean legacy! welcome to the club.

michael hunter
07-11-2013, 07:36 AM
Beautiful like a Ferrari on water .Welcome to the Family.

eyespyautomotive
07-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks guys. Yea the color is kind of a dark teal green and burgandy, im not real crazy about the colors but the boat is real clean, only had 247 hrs on it, trailer looked brand new, and has a new cover, really couldnt pass on it after looking at a bunch of rough boats. It has the upgraded motor (330hp assault), it really moves.

I had the side graphic made online to kind of mimic the newer supra looks and update the boat a bit. We peeled the smaller handwritten supra graphic. They were only 27 bucks a side.

Kids are really digging it with learning to wakeboard and I even got up on skiis again after 28 years, so its been fun.

Need to sort out a few little things but the boat is really cool. We even got our inaugaral water over the bow out of the way...:lol:

haugy
07-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the club. I love those Legacy's. I spent a lot of time learning to wakeboard behind one. Great great boats.

jw1466
07-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Very sweet boat! I recently purchased a 99 Legacy and absolutely love it, but I'm not crazy about the appearance, just too plain for my taste. But that new decal you put on it really makes it pop! That first wave over the front is a bitch! The guy I bought it from really warned me about it, so I haven't personally done it. But I let a buddy of mine drive it for the first time the other day while pulling me and forgot to warn him about it, completely soaked everyone and everything in the boat. Bet you wont let it happen again!

Awesome boat!