PDA

View Full Version : 2007 sneak preview

dmgx
08-02-2006, 12:00 PM
We have decided to let our message board members be the first to see the interior of the all new Sunsport 22V. This is one of four new Supras that we will be unveiling at our dealer meeting later this week. Check back later we might have some more previews. Your comments are appreciated. Jay Warren Marketing Manager

http://supraboats.com/images/07_Sunsport22V.jpg

dan.smith
08-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Nice. I like the jump seat & the steps (sort of like the 24 SSV). I assume there will also be a playpen version?

Any info on the actual dimensions? I have a size limit/restriction on storage.

myturndad
08-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Jay, come on...

Give us more info. please.

delbert
08-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Love the colored deck. Is Supra going to offer that in 2007?

Trainwreck
08-02-2006, 06:39 PM
What kind of trade up option would I have on a 4 week old 21V? I had some issues with it almost sinking... LOL! :D Hook a brother up. I need that color!

Trainwreck
08-02-2006, 06:39 PM
What kind of trade up option would I have on a 4 week old 21V? I had some issues with it almost sinking... LOL! :D Hook a brother up. I need that color!

08-02-2006, 08:00 PM
I love the jump seat too. If there is not a playpen version, where does the front ballast bag go? Looks like you are doing color choices for decks and hulls this year. I think that is great for new boats, but as they age they really show it. I do love that you are making continual improvements to your product lines and not waiting to copy the rest of the industry. One suggestion for next year is a quick fold tower that does not require you to remove hardware.

AusBill32
08-02-2006, 10:10 PM
You know when I bought my 06 21v I wasn't super partial to the PlayPen effect but now I totally love it. I can't imagine not have it. Yes it does make the boat feel a little smaller but the people who ride in the front love it. I also love being able to streach out on it and take a knap. My girlfriend loves it because she can sit next to me while I drive. Lastly, when you put the seat back ups and close the window almost zero air passes through the boat. I totally love that for the cool night rides back to the dock or those early morning rides. One more "lastly" and lasty I like that the boat is a lot quieter when the seat backs are up and the windows closed.

So I think you all should consider giving that option to people.

just my 2 cents

Bill

AusBill32
08-02-2006, 10:14 PM
PS - I do love that reverse seat those behind the driver. I think the steps are sort of a waist of space and I'd vote for just keeping it a seat. Because no matter what people will still walk on the seats to get to the rear.

Do the new 07 models still have the exhaust to the rear or any plans to push the exhaust out to the side of the boats? That would be a cool feature for those who wake surf a lot. I've thought about re routing my exhaust out the side of my 06 21v but not sure if it would be worth the money. It would look way cool though and definitely serve it's purpose.

scmarketing
08-02-2006, 10:22 PM
All of our 2007 model line should post in some format on Monday, August 7th. Kurt and the rest of the gang at DMGx are working to get the photos uploaded.

We are excited to get your feedback. We thank you for your interest and support of Supra product line.

Michael Littman, Marketing Director, Skiers Choice

wakecrazy21v
08-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey Michael, hope to see you again in havasu.

taft
08-03-2006, 02:52 AM
That boat is hot. One of the things I found myself settling with when I got my '06 boat was the colouring and colour design. Love the look of the sundeck and that colour is nice, hopefully there are more colours in the '07 lineup. More and brighter, like that green nautique has.

So far so good.

Legace
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Let's see them! What is the info on the smart plate and the ballast tanks? PerfectPass is standard.

07 20ssv and 07 gravity games xlv at this site:
http://www.idahowatersports.com/sales/salesframeset.htm

senna1
08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Monday has come and gone....

bpskis
08-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Monday has came and gone, and Supra fans are still waiting. Moomba has been updated already, of course. The same thing happened last year as well. Although last year I was told Moomba had the most changes, which is why the posted the preview and website first. What is the deal this year>??