PDA

View Full Version : How to install the Z5 cargo web?

JT_Supra24SSV
07-13-2013, 11:14 AM
So the cargo web that came with our 2006 24SSV Gravity Games Edition is still under a seat after a year of ownership. Tried to put it on last weekend and remembered why it was still not installed...

I am hoping that I am missing a strap or 2, otherwise I just have to admit that I'm not smart enough to figure out how the darn thing goes on.

Does anyone have installation instructions or perhaps a picture of the installed web? All of the pics that I have found online show the top w/o the cargo web installed. Maybe that's because the cargo web doesn't work well so everybody removes it???

Thanks!
john

tg0824SSVGG
07-13-2013, 12:18 PM
I have never used mine -- it's in the garage. It came on mine, and I took it off once, but never put it back.

This person has responded from Z5-Cargo in the past when I emailed - and has been EXTREMELY helpful, I have
even gotten some replacement parts for next to nothing just by asking. I don't know if he still works there or
not, but it's worth a try:

RAY JESEWITZ <[email protected]>

JT_Supra24SSV
07-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Thank you!

cigars n scotch
07-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Ray is awesome and I agree that the damn web install is confusing, I've had mine for 3 years and it too sits in the garage..