PDA

View Full Version : Selling my comp

ddb0
07-15-2013, 10:50 PM
I have a 86 comp I'm selling I've put a ton of work and money into and trust me I know just cause you put it in doesn't mean u will get it out but I've had no hits on it I have it posted in calisifieds on here and on cl if anyone wants to take a look and just give me an idea what you think it's worth I would appreciate it it under 1986 comp new interior and new dash

suprasam
07-16-2013, 09:18 AM
I looked at your ad.....nice looking boat! I think at the end of the day I know you put a lot of work and time into it, but you still have a 1986 boat. Granted when you fix a boat up you can expect to get some back.....but definitily not close to the full amount. Someone can buy an early 90's for just a little more than what you're asking with composit stringers. IMHO I think you're about a couple grand over priced. Again great looking boat, were the stringers replaced? Good luck with your sell.

96Comp
07-17-2013, 08:40 AM
I agree with what Suprasam said. I also have a Comp and love the boat. You dont mention hours or the stringer condition. Critical for '86 boat. Also, this forum is really a wake board forum. Need to appeal to slalom folks if you want top dollar. Otherwise, your market will be wakeboard entry level boat which is generally $5-8k.

Try posting on the Moomba forum and Ski It Again. More slalom interest there.