PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: SKIREEL automatic tow system

roachman
08-04-2006, 02:59 PM
I have a slighly used 2006 Skireel for sale. This is a really cool gadget that allows you to automatically pull in or let out the rope while a rider is up and riding or just sitting in the boat. Go to the website www.skireel.com to see details:

The WakePro™ is a PATENTED, tower mounted, adjustable towrope system capable of adjusting the rope length as a rider is being towed. Having the ability to instantly adjust the rope length as you ride without having to stop the boat is an obvious evolutionary step for the sport of wakeboarding not to mention wakesurfing and wakeskating. Every rider has a preferred rope length and it can vary depending on many factors including ballast, speed, and hull design. Instantly adjusting to these conditions is what the WakePro is all about. With the WakePro, you don’t have to stay married to five-foot incremental rope sections because you can reel in and out to any length, as you ride. Wakesurfing is also enhanced by the WakePro’s “on the fly” length adjustment feature. The convenience of completely reeling in the towrope between and after sessions is an added benefit that keeps the rope from getting tangled, knotted and safely off of the boat’s floor.

This one is brushed aluminum that I had on my Moomba LSV06 tower, so I know it will fit all Supras. Email me for pics of it on my boat: [email protected] I am only selling so I can get my new Sky Ski.

Price 700 which includes a 80ft all 1 lenght nonstrech rope. These retail for 949.

08-04-2006, 03:02 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/proach10/boat1.jpg

08-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Pic

08-22-2006, 10:58 AM
Price has been lowered to $600

psullivan3
07-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Just a chance is it still available?