PDA

View Full Version : Need help With ballast pump

Scottysspeedshop
07-21-2013, 11:30 AM
I have a 07 24 SSV my driver side ballast pump went bad I think the switch light comes on but pump doesn't run so I'm pretty sure its the pump. can the fuse be blown to the pump ? I cant seem to find one blown .i have looked under the helm but can only find circuit beakers no fuses am I looking in the wrong spot? Where can I find the part number for this? Thanks on advance.12654

Scottysspeedshop
07-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Got it fixed

MXZDrew
07-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Was it a breaker? I think those pumps run on the breaker side of things. From what I recall I ran into that a couple years back. Please post your solution to help others searching the same issue should it arise for someone else. Glad its fixed! Seen your other post on the new tower, looking forward to seeing some pics. May retrofit our 22 with one this winter. Not sure, it's been a huge upgrade year as it is with full wetsounds setup with LEDs, new surf platform & transom lights. So...that one may wait yet.

Scottysspeedshop
07-22-2013, 01:52 PM
No it was a fuse that was above the breaker panel . All the switches would light up but pump would not run. I looked at all the circuit breakers none were tripped so I got to looking around and low a behold above the cb panel is a fuse panel with 6 fuses 2 for each ballast bag changed it all is good.