PDA

View Full Version : 1995 sunsport - CL ad

Jordanh
07-23-2013, 04:16 PM
I've come across this ad on CL and wanted to see what you guys thought. I'm sure there are a few things my untrained eye is missing. If there's a better place for this please give me a heads up as I'm new here and not familiar with all the sub forums yet. A few things I've been wondering are what the chrome deal is that appears to be on the tip of the bow? It seems like its in a different spot in a few pictures so it might be an illusion. The guide pool on be trailer appears to be bent also, but that's only in one picture so I think that's also the angle.

http://brainerd.craigslist.org/boa/3882436389.html

vvfdfirefighter
08-02-2013, 12:34 AM
I've come across this ad on CL and wanted to see what you guys thought. I'm sure there are a few things my untrained eye is missing. If there's a better place for this please give me a heads up as I'm new here and not familiar with all the sub forums yet. A few things I've been wondering are what the chrome deal is that appears to be on the tip of the bow? It seems like its in a different spot in a few pictures so it might be an illusion. The guide pool on be trailer appears to be bent also, but that's only in one picture so I think that's also the angle.

http://brainerd.craigslist.org/boa/3882436389.html

The chrome piece on the front You're asking about, if I had to guess, I'd say spotlight. Aftermarket for sure. Now the guide pole, I'd say it's bent from the one picture. If it wasn't you should see the whole pole.

michael hunter
08-02-2013, 08:42 AM
I agree its an aftermarket spotlight. The guide pole looks bent in one pic and straight in the other . Looks like a nice boat and the price isn't out of line.

haugy
08-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Yep, spotlight. If it's remote controlled from the helm that could be kinda useful.

As for the guidepoles my Mariah did this all the time. The pole is one piece, with a bend in it. But it's held in place by a set screw under the trailer. If the screw is loose, or you loosen it, you can swivel the pole out and away from the boat. Very handy when using a power buffer or orbital. When you're done, rotate the pole back into place, and tighten the set screw down.

Nice boat.

trayson
08-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Price seems hight to me. I got mine loaded for under $10k.

Ptownkid
08-04-2013, 09:10 PM
It might be slightly high...but it is a newer shape than yours, comes with a 2008 trailer and you got pretty lucky.