PDA

View Full Version : peek at the dealers meeting...

Ed G
08-09-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.islandmarine.net/Images/2007/Boats/dealermeeting2007%20047.jpg

lowdrag
08-09-2006, 11:57 PM
That was one of the graphics that I saw when they did the customer poll a while back. I wasn't all that fond of it then and can't say my opinion has changed much. I'm betting since it has that "Limited" graphic on the back it also comes with a hefty price add on. I would say that boat would look awesome with an all red hull like the dealer pic of the Moomba LSV. The new driver's seat that I'm guessing that Supras will get along with the Moombas which looks like it swivels is also very cool. The other thing I've heard of and would like to see more of is the digital portion of the gauges.

gmarkham1
08-10-2006, 08:29 AM
LOWDRAG, look at the upper left hand corner of the screen on the right side of the boat..... the limited is a $7995.00.

I beleive it comes with the paint, 4 tower speakers and lights, the cargo bimini, engine upgrade to the 340 and a few other things that I can remember right off hand...

lowdrag
08-10-2006, 05:25 PM
I figured being a limited edition it would come with a lot of stuff as standard and probably a few extra bells and whistles. My point was only that I'm not a fan of those graphics and couldn't see myself paying extra to get them.

taft
08-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Bricks... well maybe they'll get it right next year