PDA

View Full Version : Jet ski vs wakeboarder

raceman693
07-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Pulled behind SA450 but yeah a Jet ski almost takes out this chick & on top of that it was her first time wakeboarding. She is fine but shaken up, luckily the board was only thing that hit Jet Ski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nDPt3zTmI

Jetlink
07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
That is just ridiculous if you ask me!!! Having had an eerily similar event happen to me while skiing years ago this video sent chills up and down my spine. I hope they throw the book and then some at that jet ski operator.

The boy
07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
i would be casing his ass down and beating it

haugy
07-30-2013, 02:58 PM
There is no amount of verbal context I can say to show the amount of full blown rage that would have happened right then and there. I'm pretty sure I'd go to jail for what would happen next. If that was my wife, I can guarantee it.

This guy better not be allowed to own another boat, ever. And should be doing some serious fines. I know the courts won't put a guy in jail for this for long. But that's why I'd handle it on the lake. No amount of apologizing can excuse that.

wotan2525
07-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Woww! Very glad she wasn't hurt. What an idiot!!

Moor
07-30-2013, 04:50 PM
If that were me, id be looking for ways to dispose of a body. The jetski would be much easier to disassemble. what a jerk*ff. I hope this guy got what he deserves...

villain
07-30-2013, 06:36 PM
If that were me, id be looking for ways to dispose of a body. The jetski would be much easier to disassemble. what a jerk*ff. I hope this guy got what he deserves...

Yup. Don't think there is any more to be said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The boy
07-30-2013, 11:13 PM
so did anyone else think about making an account on some sea doo form or jet sji form and piston the video and saying learn the rules of boating dumb asses

Jetlink
07-30-2013, 11:35 PM
so did anyone else think about making an account on some sea doo form or jet sji form and piston the video and saying learn the rules of boating dumb asses

It would be a waste I bet. The people that are on jet ski forums are probably like this forum with the responsible boaters being the majority of the crowd. That a$$ clown was probably out on a friends jet ski, a rental jet ski, or just doesn't care enough to know what they are/were doing. Not worth the effort in my opinion to go posting on some jet ski forum.

The boy
07-31-2013, 12:13 AM
yeah but god that really pissed me off

beat taco
07-31-2013, 12:34 AM
yeah but god that really pissed me off

I see it as a gene pool issue, particularly one of low genetic diversity. Inherent indeed.

haugy
07-31-2013, 12:28 PM
Thus we should clean the "pool", quickly and quietly.

JONBLARC7
07-31-2013, 03:05 PM
I heard on wakeworld that is was her brother trying to scare her and got to close. No excuse I would have ran him over with the boat and asked how he liked it.

comp92
07-31-2013, 03:29 PM
saw the thread...read the comments...thought to self; how bad could it be? then i watched the video...

wow. speachless. no words...good thing she is ok! he should have to get the date tattooed on his forhead to remind him how lucky he was on that day that he didnt kill her...

Jetlink
07-31-2013, 05:56 PM
I heard on wakeworld that is was her brother trying to scare her and got to close. No excuse I would have ran him over with the boat and asked how he liked it.

What's the point of trying to scare someone who is trying to learn something new? No excuse whatsoever.

vvfdfirefighter
08-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Things like this happen too often. People see the wake they go for it. I clotheslined one a couple years back when he came between me and the boat just as we were coming out of the hole. Few weeks later had one ride my a$$, jump my whitewash and fall off. His ride hit mine, I'm pretty sure when he swam back to my boat to his ski to get on, it somehow had a broken kill switch ;-). Can't confirm not deny how fun it was for him to swim his ski back up river to his dock. Ha, but I never saw him out again.

Okie Boarder
08-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Wow, I agree with the sentiment so far. It would have been a bad day for the person on the ski.

haugy
08-02-2013, 12:23 PM

Oh man, even worse. I'd hate to be the dad on that one. "Son, I really should kill you, really. But instead I'm going to have to beat you back to the stone ages. You're an idiot, but I love you, this is gonna hurt".