PDA

View Full Version : Hello Mr. Rick T.

myturndad
08-11-2006, 11:58 AM
You guys have been showing the changes on the moomba.com website for the 07's. When can we get more info on the Supra's.....

db

Ed G
08-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Sorry to butt in, but until RickT answers, take a look at this website:

http://www.islandmarine.net/2007.html

myturndad
08-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Ed, I have seen that stuff along with going to boattrader.com and have actually seen 1 2007 Supra and a 2007 Moomba on dealer lots.

They say the new 22SSV has a lot of BIG changes and I would like to see more along with some input on the dash and is it to high.

Hope all is well in Florida

senna1
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM
wakeworld.com has been giving me my fix.

RickT
08-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Here is a basic overview of what is new for 07.

Sunsport 24V - New boat. Similiar to launch 24 ssv, but in a walk thru bow and with Steps to exit to the sundeck

Sunsport 22V - New Boat. Similiar to above but in 22' 6" version, also a walk thru
Launch 22SSV - New Boat. Similar to 24SSV but in 22' 6" version. But in a playpen

Thus, All Launchs are now Playpens and come standard with Gravity 3 ballast, swivel board racks and the below standard features. All Sunsports are now walk thrus without ballast and board racks.

New Features that are standard accross the board

New Smart Plate. Hyrd Wakeplate that can be programed to adjust the position as your speed changes per rider. Much like perfect pass for a plate.

All new Medallion instrumentation. Digital readouts included in analog gauges. Covers air temp, water temp, fuel range, depth and much more

Perfect pass is standard in every Supra within the Digital Medallion system

All new dash design with billet insert

New Glove box, that matches the dash
New swivel board rack from Roswell
New Swivel Driver seat
New Gortex thread used throughout
New Graphics
New Stainless capped windshield
Color available on both the Hulls and Decks of all models
New Carpet
New Interiors for all the 22 and 24 series
Z5 cargo bimini available on all models now
Dripless shaft seal standard on all.
Heater Louvers are now all stainless

New Limited series available on all Launches

New Gravity 24SSV.

I am sure I have missed more than few other items..but that is close.

Rick

myturndad
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Rick, Thank you for the info. Really look forward to seeing one..

I received a email from Xtreme Marine and he sent me some info.

siuski
08-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Rick-

by fuel range do you mean digital fuel level or hrs to empty or something similar?

Love the changes for 07!

scmarketing
08-11-2006, 05:09 PM
First, sorry for the delayed information. Our web design firm is doing their best. Hope to see new stuff next week.

To your specific question, you will see both a traditional gauge for fuel, and then you will see a digital percentage. That same digital display will show you air temperature, water temperature, water depth, speed, etc.

I think you will really love the SmartPlate. It optimizes your hole shot and then sets your wakeplate to your desired setting ... by digital percentage point read out. Really cool.

Island Marine has almost all the boats up on their site. Take a look.

Again, sorry for our delay on this site.

Michael Littman, Marketing

Engine Nut
08-12-2006, 09:55 AM
I was at the dealer meeting and the boats looked great!! Nice job!!

There are a couple of new things on the engine front from Indmar as well. First, all Supra and Moomba Models will come equipped with EFI engines standard! No more carburetors!

Second, the Assault 340 comes equipped with catalytic converters and a closed loop fuel system with oxygen sensors. The ETX-CAT exhaust syetem on these engines drastically reduces exhaust emissions, including carbon monoxide, for a safer boating experience while improving fuel economy by 8 to 10% ... all without a loss of power or performance.

Larry Engelbert
Director of Customer Service
Indmar Marine Engines

Ryan27r
08-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Will there by chance be a 385 HP to 400 HP motor for 07? ALso is it a Typo in the preview where it says 5050 pounds for the Gravity 3 ballast?