PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying an 2013 sa 350

Suprasurfer
08-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Just want to know from anyone that owns this boat how it surfs and how much weight you have to run to get a long steep wave. Any pic or vids would be great!

MJHKnox
09-04-2013, 09:47 PM
I just noticed one of these buzzing down the lake last night. It was white with gray/black accents. Looked and sounded good.

I would also like to sse pics of the wake.

Mark
Knoxville TN

Sirgonz
09-04-2013, 11:28 PM
I test drove one for hours and loved it.... Still holding out for the SC version for the higher nose... My sister was in the front during the test drive and left with wet pants.... Surf wake was good it actually was the first boat I dropped the rope on! Its a bigger boat then my 20 ssv but didn't feel like it to drive! this one had the extra ballast option and 6 adults the wake was good enough for the more experienced people to do 360's and it threw a good goofy and regular wake. My 2 cents how much are they asking? The 2014 SC with the same spec as SA is pricing out 3-4 k less

OneCent
09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
only 3-4k less for the SC? Thats on the upper range then and without something similar like NSS or SurfGate....

BigSurfer
11-09-2013, 05:55 PM
I bought the SA 350 World Edition about a month ago. I am 6'5" and 250 lbs. I have been an ocean surfer my whole life and have only been out 3 times since we got it and can drop the rope and go for about a minute. I know I have the wrong board for my size. The SA wake is awesome for a big guy, but even better with littler folks. I wasn't setting my wake plate correctly and was still surfing good. I am starting to tune my wake to get an even better ride. I know I have the setting wrong still, but am working to figure it out as I go. I am also trying to find the right board for me. The boat is amazing. The ride on the lake is simply the best boat I have ever seen. We test drove everything and landed on the SA because for it's size it has the most comfortable ride in the water. 13543

theoldman
01-02-2014, 08:22 PM
I bought the SA 350 World Edition about a month ago. I am 6'5" and 250 lbs. I have been an ocean surfer my whole life and have only been out 3 times since we got it and can drop the rope and go for about a minute. I know I have the wrong board for my size. The SA wake is awesome for a big guy, but even better with littler folks. I wasn't setting my wake plate correctly and was still surfing good. I am starting to tune my wake to get an even better ride. I know I have the setting wrong still, but am working to figure it out as I go. I am also trying to find the right board for me. The boat is amazing. The ride on the lake is simply the best boat I have ever seen. We test drove everything and landed on the SA because for it's size it has the most comfortable ride in the water. 13543

Nice looking wave.