PDA

View Full Version : Help. Looking for a Trailer!

greyw8
08-10-2013, 12:09 PM
So I sold my 91 Pirata that I owned with bgalpern. It was listed here for sale. My wife and I realized right away that we had made a mistake and started a search for a replacement. I have located a 94 Saltaire that has everything I am looking for except a trailer. I have since discovered that a new trailer is $4500-6000. Not in my budget! Need help with this. Anyone have a trailer they are looking to get rid of or know of one for sale? Tried this request in "For Sale" but got no replies. Really need help with this. I am willing to travel for something but I think I am limited to the west coast region. HELP!!!

villain
08-10-2013, 12:14 PM
I have a buddy with a tandem axle trailer. Not sure how good you are at fab work, but with some work it would be a good trailer. I think he wants 400. It has new electric brakes on both axles. It had a 26' cruiser on it before. Would needed to be converted from roller to bunk.

wax
08-12-2013, 11:10 AM
My neighbor has a Supra tandem axle for sale, but we're in MI unfortunately.

greyw8
08-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Any idea what model supra was on it? Might be able to ship it out here.

wax
08-14-2013, 11:56 AM
It looks almost identical to the trailer my 2000 Launch was on. I can take measurements if needed, but I'm pretty confident it was for a Launch of similar year or comparable. His son bought it with a 2005 Air Nautique on it (not sure which model, my neighbor didn't know), then bought a matching trailer for his Nautique.