PDA

View Full Version : play pen

The boy
08-11-2013, 09:47 PM
okay so bought a 2013 21v sunsport and love it and love the colors but i wish i had the play pen in it. if the launch that the dealer had would have had this colors combo would have bought that but it didn't. so has anyone made a play pen or something if you have a wake through bow

chrisk
08-12-2013, 12:31 PM
You could probably get an upholstery shop to make one, you'd just have to measure the dimensions you'd need. Then you'd have to mount say 3 legs or something on the bottom of it. Or you could make it "box" if you don't mind losing that bit of storage area.

villain
08-12-2013, 06:00 PM
The box could be made for a sub. Did that withy last boat. Worked great!

jaywidhalm
08-13-2013, 08:05 PM
I have an 08 Sunsport. The factory actually made a bow filler cushion that is removable. Sits on the fiberglass frame/cupholders. No legs needed. If it is anything similar with the newer year I would think you could order one directly from the factory. Otherwise, an upholstery shop could definately hook you up.

The boy
08-13-2013, 11:01 PM
oh no i want the play pen because you can have more hidden ballast my boat had a small compartment in the walk through to the bow and in the launch it has a play pen witch you can add more ballast up front