PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Supra ts6comp Finish Project or Parts Boat For Sale $3500.00 Firm

mbrts6comp
09-07-2013, 06:19 AM
have a 1988 Supra ts6m comp that is partially restored. My son bought it a couple of years ago as a father son project and and I don't have the time to finish with my work schedule, and he does not have the time with his work and school schedule. Hate to sell it, but just don't have the time. It had some soft spots in the floor so we decided to do a rebuild over the winter. After pulling the top and the floor I found the 2 outside stringers had some rot, but the inside stringers are solid and the engine bolts tightened up good. I replaced the outside stringers, new foam, new plates for the swim platform and all new floor bracing. All of the floor pieces are cut to fit and need to be glassed in, the engine has been professionally rebuilt, and the interior re-upholstered. All of the glass work has been done with West Systems heavy cloth and epoxy. We stiill have enough cloth to finish it but buyer will need some additional epoxy. We have all parts that were removed for the rebuild including all new guages, and the trailer has new tires. Buyer will need to buy carpet, but everything else is pretty much there. We got over $6000.00 into it as is with the engine rebuild, re-upholstered seats, glass and foam. The rebuilt engine, re-upholstered interior and trans are worth the price alone. I have more pics available. The boat is in East Tawas, MI. 48730. Call (989)-820-7502 or text (989)-820-0240 if interested. Thank you!

haugy
09-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Got any pictures of it before you pulled it apart?

mbrts6comp
09-09-2013, 06:39 PM
I got a bunch more pics of the hull and top but for some reason I can't get them to load into the add.