PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Supra Launch SSV

chrisk
09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Most of you know that I don't own a 2001 Launch, but a good friend of mine is selling this and asked for help. I've learned a good portion of my boating knowledge from him and his family so I can vouch for how well taken care of this boat will be and how honest the following link is:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=25202

If anyone would like me to put you directly in contact with him I can, otherwise you can get ahold of him through this ad or through an ad he has on the Columbia, MO craigslist.

I can also ask him questions for you if you'd like to post them here.

Ptownkid
09-12-2013, 12:46 PM
man i wish i had the money right now...that's a nice looking boat!

chrisk
10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Bump, and a price drop to $22,000. Buddy just did a fresh buff and wax job on the entire boat, as well as a thorough detail job on the interior.

villain
10-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Hey trayson, this would be perfect for you!

trayson
10-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Hey trayson, this would be perfect for you!

haha. Still a little rich for my blood. And for some reason I'm not feelin' the yellow.

I think I'll probably have to keep my old Sunsport for a while. Good news is that in a couple years even more v-drives will be coming down in price.

chrisk
10-11-2013, 12:41 PM
haha. Still a little rich for my blood. And for some reason I'm not feelin' the yellow.

I think I'll probably have to keep my old Sunsport for a while. Good news is that in a couple years even more v-drives will be coming down in price.

I agree. I bought my 85 Sunsport from my neighbor for a steal that was meticulously cared for. Now he has a 2006 Malibu V-Drive sitting on his lift. So I'm just waiting a couple years for that one to come available! : )

trayson
10-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I agree. I bought my 85 Sunsport from my neighbor for a steal that was meticulously cared for. Now he has a 2006 Malibu V-Drive sitting on his lift. So I'm just waiting a couple years for that one to come available! : )

Not to mention that my Sunsport has pretty much sucked me dry this summer. Gas, mods, repairs. A big whole in the water that you throw money into is RIGHT!!!

chrisk
12-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Boat is sold, thanks.