PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Gekko GTO open bow 5.7l V8 low hours!

modernmopar
10-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Info on Gekko GTO 22 foot boats:
This boat is known for throwing an award winning world championship wake for skiing. It is also a great all-purpose boat for wakeboarding and wakesurfing. Gekko stopped production in 2009, but will resume production for the altered bow version of this boat for 2014, The GTR-22. This boat starts at $42k. But this means new parts and custom products will be readily available for my GTO.

I've owned a bunch of boats, including a loaded 2006 Mastercraft x-star, and have never gotten as many compliments as I do with this Gekko. I am a detail freak, so this boat has been meticulously kept.*
-8 person capacity-walk-through open bow
-Fiberglass body and frame. No wooden stringers
-5.7l V8 Mercury 350 engine...very reliable
-290-310 hours total on boat and engine
-Fuel injected, no old carberators here!*
-stickers taken off for a clean look, then professionally buffed and detailed.
-Full body boat cover
-brand new flush mounted MTX tower speakers.
-Malibu style steering wheel and lower speakers.*
-Sony deck that allows you to slide an entire ipod or mp3 player into it...no music skipping!
-Pop-up cleats prifessionally installed by Wayzata Marina
-just got an oil change done.*

The trailor is in perfect working order:
-the brakes work great and the lights do the same. They both got maintenence work at our car dealership at the beginning of the season.
-brand new set of wheels and tires*
-spare wheel and tire added*
-brand new carpeted step pads and middle pressure treated boards just added.

Please call or text Brent at 61two-72zero-seven424.

Price=$19,500 OBO

modernmopar
10-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Thank you to everyone on this forum. All the help lead me to this great boat and all the upgrades I made. I wish I could keep it, but I just don't have the time anymore.

Info on Gekko GTO 22 foot boats:
This boat is known for throwing an award winning world championship wake for skiing. It is also a great all-purpose boat for wakeboarding and wakesurfing. Gekko stopped production in 2009, but will resume production for the altered bow version of this boat for 2014, The GTR-22. This boat starts at $42k. But this means new parts and custom products will be readily available for my GTO.

I've owned a bunch of boats, including a loaded 2006 Mastercraft x-star, and have never gotten as many compliments as I do with this Gekko. I am a detail freak, so this boat has been meticulously kept.*
-8 person capacity-walk-through open bow
-Fiberglass body and frame. No wooden stringers
-5.7l V8 Mercury 350 engine...very reliable
-290-310 hours total on boat and engine
-Fuel injected, no old carberators here!*
-stickers taken off for a clean look, then professionally buffed and detailed.
-Full body boat cover
-brand new flush mounted MTX tower speakers.
-Malibu style steering wheel and lower speakers.*
-Sony deck that allows you to slide an entire ipod or mp3 player into it...no music skipping!
-Pop-up cleats prifessionally installed by Wayzata Marina
-just got an oil change done.*

The trailor is in perfect working order:
-the brakes work great and the lights do the same. They both got maintenence work at our car dealership at the beginning of the season.
-brand new set of wheels and tires*
-spare wheel and tire added*
-brand new carpeted step pads and middle pressure treated boards just added.

Please call or text Brent at 61two-72zero-seven424.

Price=$19,500 OBO

modernmopar
10-07-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm dropping the price to $18,500 to get this thing sold before I winterize it and throw it in storage. This thing is very very nice, you'd be surprised. It has also only been ran in freshwater! Being that Gekko has just started producing the GTR version of the boat in 2014, which is the same body style as my GTO, it will look like a brand new boat for a long time. I'd bet this body style doesn't change for at least another 5 to 6 years given the lifespan of boat designs. Call or text me if interested.

Brent
612-720-7424