PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Comp video clip

vintner
10-03-2006, 07:05 AM
I watched and watched the video clip for the new Comp and really couldn't believe what I was seeing. Someone please tell the marketing guys that a skier is going to buy a Comp. Most male skiers like bikini babes riding in the back of a boat as much as the next guy but we want to see someone ripping up the course on a smoothe lake. Show us some shots of a super flat wake. Don't waste my time watching a bunch of people buzz around chop, burning up gas.

Dinoz
10-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Vinter,

I couldn't agree more. I was waiting to see how flat this wake is with a skier behind it the whole time. You'd think that is what sells the Comp right?! I'm curious to see the video's for the wakeboard guys, we might see someone tubing behind it. Hopefully someone at "skier's" choice realizes the mess up here.

I sell BMW's for a living, I wonder if my clients would not want to see how these cars handle....... :?

DZ.

Jon
11-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Supra did a good job showing the boat in their video. You can't tell much from a wake from pictures or videos. I bet they are wanting you to go check one out in person on the water from your local dealer. Either that or wait until Waterski Magazine comes out with their independently reviewed wake tests.