PDA

View Full Version : Brouchures and video?

johnnypink1
10-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Does anybody know when the 07 brochures (the full ones) will be out?

Also, every other major wakeboarding boat has a dvd out to show off their boats, I'm a huge supra fan and would love to have a Supra DVD. Anybody know why there isn't one?

Diggs
10-13-2006, 01:05 AM
Malibu does it and you pay for it in the price of the boat. Don't get me wrong it is cool, but they give those hard cover brochures and DVDs to anyone. Who do you think pays for that? You are paying for it in the boat. Go test drive the boat and hang out for a day. Much better than any DVD....

scmarketing
10-13-2006, 10:25 PM
I've been trying to convince Rick to allow me to take a boat around the globe. Take incredible pictures. Beautiful video. Maybe make a hardcover coffee table book.

All we need to do is raise the price $1,000 per boat and we can get it done. No, it won't improve your boat's performance, but my wife and I have always wanted to wakeboard down the Nile.

Seriously, we have tried to do video at a relatively low cost. Check out the trick room if you haven't already. We are adding three more riders this year. Should be 20 or so more tricks. Thought y'all would prefer this type of 'training video' to one of me in my speedo visiting the yuang yuing river in Tsing Tao province.

We also do those 1 minute videos on each of the boats. Just scroll to web pages. I know, not a lot of cool riding shots. Again, we opted to do trick room videos. Maybe right, maybe not. Love some feedback.

As far as catalog. They are in the mail to our dealers now. I hope you like them. We've stepped it up a little bit ... but please understand that we are very conscious of spending money smartly, not just to please my ego ... which is ... always hungry.

Thanks Diggs, and hope I answered this in a fair way.

johnnypink1
10-14-2006, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the replies. Definately would rather the trick room videos than raising the price. Thanks for the info on the brochures.