PDA

View Full Version : Gopro hero 3 silver edition

masongardner
11-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Just picked up a gopro hero 3 silver edition today from Costco. On sale of course. Got it for the upcoming boating season, next year lol. Love the control from the phone and the image preview. I am sure there is tons to learn about what I can do with it. Anyone have any good tips with these bad boys? I do see that they make a backing that makes it float, for sure gonna need it, lol and I am definitely going to need whichever mount fits on a tower.

CornRickey
11-22-2013, 10:58 PM
My friends gopro 3 is on the bottom of his lake. Check out there new clamp mount. It's a little spent but it's built sold. It will work great on a tower. I use the crap out of my mono pod. it's a carbon fiber one. Really nice and doesn't corrode. I also use my Mobe duel charge battery pack and battery back pack. I don't use the backpack on the camera, I use it as a battery charger. Get some moisture pads for the casing to prevent fogging. You'll need a editing program and a computer that can push it. I've never been a fan of Gopros program. I use Adobe Elements 11.

masongardner
11-23-2013, 09:48 AM
ive heard great things about adobe elements 11. I have plenty of time to play with it and get it down before it warms up again

CornRickey
11-24-2013, 01:24 AM
they offer a free trial. I got mine on sale for 60