PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Engine/interior supra ts6m

Crisis89
12-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Hello,

I live in the netherlands and im restoring a supra ts6m.
The supra boats are not so common here...
But i dont have a interior and the engine is pretty much dead.

So maybe somebody can help me here.

Greatings,

Chris

Crisis89
02-25-2014, 08:50 AM
nobody have the interior for sale? or knows where it is for sale?

haugy
02-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Unfortunately most interiors have to be rebuilt. Not many boats get totally parted out over here. Is the interior gone completely? Or just in real bad condition?

The motor that came in your Comp is the Ford 351w (W is for Windsor). If you know anything about motors it's all cast iron with 4-bolt crankshaft bolts. It will have a better Cam than what you will find in your standard old Ford truck, but that can easily be switched out. The rest of the stuff, cooling systems, exhaust systems, and carb can all be bought from here:

www.skidim.com They have exhaust risers, water pumps, impeller pumps, everything you need. And they are very knowledgeable and very nice.

Crisis89
02-26-2014, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately most interiors have to be rebuilt. Not many boats get totally parted out over here. Is the interior gone completely? Or just in real bad condition?

The motor that came in your Comp is the Ford 351w (W is for Windsor). If you know anything about motors it's all cast iron with 4-bolt crankshaft bolts. It will have a better Cam than what you will find in your standard old Ford truck, but that can easily be switched out. The rest of the stuff, cooling systems, exhaust systems, and carb can all be bought from here:

www.skidim.com They have exhaust risers, water pumps, impeller pumps, everything you need. And they are very knowledgeable and very nice.

thanks for the reaction!

the interior is completely gone.. so i actually dont care how bad the seats are.. i will fix it.. if i had the dimensions for the interior incl. engine box i could make it by myself but the problem is that i have nothing.

the engine is already fixed changed the piston rings and all bearings
only need some new bolt-on stuff and the exhaust risers leaks from the inside so need those new as well.
im now doing the stringers and floor. Actualy everything accept the hull haha but it worked out pretty well..

i think the interior is going to be a pain in the ass to get it all original.

Crisis89
03-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Maybe someone could mesure the interior for me? I im willing to pay for your service because when i have the dimensions i could build it myself:)

castlesecurity
04-19-2014, 11:58 AM
I have a complete interior for your boat it's in great shape the boat it was in had bad stringers I pulled the motor for another project. Make me an offer on it

haugy
04-20-2014, 10:51 PM
What does the boat look like now? Your Comp Castlesecurity?

bens250ex
04-23-2014, 09:42 AM
I have a complete interior for your boat it's in great shape the boat it was in had bad stringers I pulled the motor for another project. Make me an offer on it

What parts do you have left?

castlesecurity
04-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Not sure how to post pics boat is complete I pulled motor and trans