PDA

View Full Version : 1990 conbrio

GUY_RPM
11-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Just bought my first boat!! It is a 1990 conbrio with only 337 hours on it and is for the most part in great shape. The gel coat needs to be buffed or wet sanded and that is basically all it needs. I have always skied behind mastercrafts but have never actually owned a boat of my own. One of the questions that I have is the wake behind this boat pretty sweet for skiing? Any suggestions about how to get the boat ready for the season would be much appreciated. This boat was only used 3 or four times a year for the past 10 years. I have never been in a supra but from what I understand from some other owners, they are great ski boats and very dependable? I would like to post some pictures, anyone know how?

speedy600
11-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Just make sure you change the oil, plugs, etc. - a normal tune up. At worst you may have to clean/rebuild the carb if it sat long enough with fuel in it. Another thing to check it the water/fuel seperator. Mine was rusted and in really bad shape. Other than that you should be good to go.

As far as skiing, the ulitmate rope legnth for agressive salom skiing is 38' off, there is virtually no wake, but it should be realatively good all around. Good luck with the boat.