PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Manual

MovinFr8
11-09-2006, 11:58 AM
I will be winterizing the boat here in the next week or so and the owners manual is at the lakehouse. I wanted to look at the manual online before I went to the lake to make sure I had everything needed and that part of the manual duplicates the previous page and does not list any of the winterization steps.

Does anyone know why?

Yes this is my first time to Winterize.......

IndyMatt
11-26-2006, 11:35 AM
Hey Movin...
You must have got the skiers choice proof reader after the allowed one shift drink... I have an 04 SunSport & the manual is fine. I believe you can download a manual from the resource library under 'community' in the pull down menu on this page. If you want a more comprehensive outline you may want to consider clymers manual ($30 at amazon). The only thing is when i bought mine it was only updated to 2003, I checked with Indmar and the only difference (2003 vs 2004) was in the fuel delivery system and a higher output alt. I personally wouldnt service my own fuel system, but covers all other aspects & has layouts for both TBI & MPI applications.

MovinFr8
11-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Thanks Indy but the online manual is what I was questioning.

The Online Manual pages are numbered #57-58-57-58-61.

The 2 pages covering the winterizing is MIA. At the time my manual was at the lake and I was at work.

Took care of most everything last week and can't wait till the end of Feb.

Thanks
Steve