PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Bimini top (frame and cloth)

David G
01-13-2014, 03:10 PM
I have a bimini top taken from our '02 Launch SS. It is in excellent condition, no tears or fading. The measurements are..... Width is 79" between the lower mounting points located on the inside of the Rad A Tower, height is 34" from lower mounting point to the top of the middle bow, and length is 52" fully extended. The frame is semi polished aluminum, 3 bows, black vinyl attachments, 4 black tie down straps. The cloth is medium gray Sunbrella. It comes with a matching zippered storage sleeve with the Supra logo and wave. This will make a nice original replacement for my price of $150. I will also include a set of new, in the box, trailer post cushions with the Supra Boats logo. I do not want to ship this bimini, because of having to disassemble it. If you are located in the Austin San Antonio area, we can meet in person. We wanted a color matching bimini to match our boat accents, so we have a Sunbrella Mediterranean tweed bimini on the way. I hope my wife likes it for $510.

blackstang
01-14-2014, 11:41 AM
If you can not find anybody local to purchase this and decide to ship it, I will buy it. I Have a 02 Launch and have been looking for OE replacement for some time. Thanks!

David G
01-14-2014, 05:43 PM
If you can not find anybody local to purchase this and decide to ship it, I will buy it. I Have a 02 Launch and have been looking for OE replacement for some time. Thanks!

Where would I need to ship it? I will look at the bimini to see if there is a way to take it apart, to get it into a package capable for shipping. I can 't promise anything. It may be too much of a task to get it apart, without damaging it. And I don't know how much it would cost to ship. If you order them already assembled, they are sent by truck. It would add too much to the cost. Thoughts? Thanks for your interest. I appreciate it, and I hope it goes to a Supra owner that can use it. Otherwise, I will keep it as a spare. David

blackstang
01-14-2014, 08:21 PM
Where would I need to ship it? I will look at the bimini to see if there is a way to take it apart, to get it into a package capable for shipping. I can 't promise anything. It may be too much of a task to get it apart, without damaging it. And I don't know how much it would cost to ship. If you order them already assembled, they are sent by truck. It would add too much to the cost. Thoughts? Thanks for your interest. I appreciate it, and I hope it goes to a Supra owner that can use it. Otherwise, I will keep it as a spare. David
Thanks for responding, I live in Spokane Washington zip code 99206. I will check with one of my vendors (automotive industry) to see if he has any suggestions for shipping large items as well?

David G
01-19-2014, 04:35 PM
This bimini is still available for anyone interested.

Will_launch
02-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Hello I am interested in the bimini. Zip is 57107 if your willing to ship. Let know. Thanks

David G
02-18-2014, 10:44 PM
I may be willing to ship if you cover shipping charges. I do not know what the ground UPS charges would be. I estimate around $50 since this will be a rather large, thin package. The bimini cannot be taken apart. I would wrap it between 2 large pieces of stiff cardboard. Just let me know if you want me to get more info on this. I have my new bimini, and am now ready for this original one to find a nice home.

David G
03-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Thanks for all of your interest in this bimini. Even though I have it bubble wrapped and boxed for shipping, I learned that it would be very expensive to ship via ground carrier. $185 to Canada, and $150 to Virginia, just the shipping. Since I cannot find an easy way to take it apart, the irregular size causes the escalation in shipping charges. The only way to make this cost effective for the buyer, is to find someone local to Texas.