PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a new top lit for my tower

Kdmann64
02-27-2014, 03:54 PM
The top globe part of the light is gone from my 07 24ssv. Where do you buy parts like this?

Zim
03-04-2014, 09:01 AM
I was in your position last year, but I needed to replace a little more than the dome. They're just standard Attwood nav lights. I bought this one. http://www.attwoodmarine.com/store/product/5980

Had to cut it a bit to modify it for fit, but it worked. Have you talked to your dealer at all? They should have the part available... they're nothing unique to supra though.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Kdmann64
03-04-2014, 10:09 PM
No dealers close by I found one on ebay I just wasn't sure if they were standard or if you guys had a favorite source for these kinds of parts.

Bagar55
03-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Call the closest dealer you can find and have them ship you the correct one. I lost mine and tried to find something that would work. The cover I found lasted through one season but blew off at some point. Called a dealer that is somewhat close and they sent me the correct one. The fit is correct and have not had another issue. It was really cheap and fits way better then anything else I could find.