PDA

View Full Version : Southern Supra Reunion Sign Up

TitanTn
03-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Those who have attended before should have received an email invite, so if you completed the form already, you can ignore this one.

Sign up now for the Southern Supra Reunion. This is our third annual meeting and it's growing every year as we already are expecting more boats than last year. There will be water sports, eating, t-shirts, and just general Supra-related fun.

Email me at [email protected] if you'd like to come.

TitanTn
03-16-2014, 09:20 AM
http://unumemarketing.com/boat/fun/2013Reunion/swimming.jpg

http://unumemarketing.com/boat/fun/2013Reunion/surfing.jpg

http://unumemarketing.com/boat/fun/2013Reunion/surf_lean.jpg

http://unumemarketing.com/boat/fun/2013Reunion/inair.jpg

TitanTn
03-16-2014, 09:26 AM
http://unumemarketing.com/boat/fun/supra_weekend/saltares_anchored.jpg

http://unumemarketing.com/boat/fun/supra_weekend/mine_running.jpg

inair
03-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks Rob for doing all this again this year. Our crew is on board for another go at a great weekend of fun on the water!

michael hunter
03-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Rob what loop in the camp ground is everybody staying at?

TitanTn
03-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Ken - Absolutely! Glad you and the family will be able to come up again.

Michael - Good question, but it kinda depends on what everyone wants to do. We can stay in Loop A (like you did before) for a lot more elbow room, or because the campground now takes reservations, we can get some spots by the water in Loop C. It's a little tighter but the boats can be anchored right near the campsites and the cove is in a no-wake area. It just depends on which people prefer.

michael hunter
03-16-2014, 06:19 PM
I don't see space as an issue since we are a group . I would like to make reservations ASAP so if a decision can be made soon that would be great. Loop C works for me as long as the ground is soft enough to drive a stake in and it has electric.

TitanTn
03-16-2014, 07:04 PM
I don't see space as an issue since we are a group . I would like to make reservations ASAP so if a decision can be made soon that would be great. Loop C works for me as long as the ground is soft enough to drive a stake in and it has electric.

Sounds fine to me. I'll go by there early this week and see what sites would be preferable. I'll post some good options back here.

kriley
03-17-2014, 07:49 AM
Michael - Let me know what campground you book at and we will book at the same!

inair
03-17-2014, 05:44 PM
We were at "C" last year and signed up for it already this year. Michelle likes the view from there :) But it's not too late to change if everyones going to "A". What say you all?

michael hunter
03-17-2014, 06:01 PM
Ill go with the group as long as there is enough room for the boat,van and tent . Camp site must have electric .

inair
03-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Michael, as far as I know all the camp sites have electric and water. Last year when we were trying to figure out where to go we called the number listed for the park. A very friendly and knowledgeable lady answered and helped us get it all sorted out. I'm sure you will be able to find just the right spot for all your toys! :cool:

TitanTn
03-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Actually we have stayed in loop A for the last several years, but are considering loop C. I'm driving by there tomorrow afternoon and will scout out some sites. If anyone already has a site reserved, please let me know.

All sites have power and water. None have full hookups.

TitanTn
03-18-2014, 08:42 PM
I toured the sites this evening. There are some nice spots still available in Loop C with are right near the water and in a calm water (no wake zone) area. I can recommend a specific spot based on equipment, so let me know if you're interested.

Michael - I know what your setup looks like and I'd recommend C-20. Lots of room for the boat, tent and van. I'm going to go for C-22. As an alternative, Inair already has a spot on A38. The water isn't as calm there, but the view is the best. There are a couple of sites still open next to his site.

gogger
03-18-2014, 09:04 PM
I am sure we will be staying at the hotel again. My wife is anti camping. And banned Daniel will be there also I am sure.

TitanTn
03-18-2014, 09:07 PM
I am sure we will be staying at the hotel again. My wife is anti camping. And banned Daniel will be there also I am sure.

Yes, Daniel will definitely be at the Reunion and I think he's planning on staying in the same hotel. And I know some others will be as well.

MJHKnox
03-18-2014, 09:10 PM
What about sites C20, C21, C26, C36 (looks like an incline), C38 (looks to have the most space).
All look to be on the water or close to the water.

Mark

TitanTn
03-18-2014, 09:21 PM
What about sites C20, C21, C26, C36 (looks like an incline), C38 (looks to have the most space).
All look to be on the water or close to the water.

Mark

Mark - C18 - C21 are all good. C26 would be okay if you have a small camper or tent. It's not a big site. C27 is much larger. I didn't go on C36 and C38, but between the two I would definitely choose C36 and not C38.

michael hunter
03-19-2014, 09:05 AM
Done Deal we will be on C20 Friday July 11 mid morning . We will see you all there. Anyone hear from haugy?

haugy
03-19-2014, 10:52 AM
I hear he's joined a commune who worship hairless Llamas.

I will most likely be in a hotel.

michael hunter
03-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Is that hotel going to be anywhere near the reunion July 12?

TitanTn
03-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Is that hotel going to be anywhere near the reunion July 12?

Excellent question. But yes, I'm expecting Haugy to be here. As a reminder, please complete the sign-up form if you haven't yet.

haugy
03-20-2014, 09:54 AM
please complete the sign-up form if you haven't yet.

Oh, I did. :D :D :D

TitanTn
03-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Oh, I did. :D :D :D

Yeah, and that wasn't helpful at all. But hey, when we make plans through the contact info provided, you can call 911 and find out where we are!

gogger
03-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Anyone going to be around earlier in the week? My wife and I have the whole week off and the following monday I believe. So I was thinking I would come down early and chill the whole week. Or maybe hit another tennessee lake first. Let me know if anyone was planning on being out that week.

haugy
03-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Well I wasn't sure who gets the info. I don't know if I trust some of you knuckleheads. :D

More than just one on here has my contact info. If you try to ditch me...........

http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/i-will-find-you.gif?w=560&h=389

TitanTn
03-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Anyone going to be around earlier in the week? My wife and I have the whole week off and the following monday I believe. So I was thinking I would come down early and chill the whole week. Or maybe hit another tennessee lake first. Let me know if anyone was planning on being out that week.

I won't be able to be out all day during the week, but if you're here, I'll come out as often as I can.

kriley
03-21-2014, 06:56 PM
We have made reservations at the campground - C-36 - I hope it is for tent camping - it doesn't say! Hope yall dont mind a Moomba being in the event....

TitanTn
03-21-2014, 08:37 PM
We have made reservations at the campground - C-36 - I hope it is for tent camping - it doesn't say! Hope yall dont mind a Moomba being in the event....

You can absolutely tent camp there. Moomba is definitely in the family, but honestly we'll take anyone that has a love for being on the water. Regardless of boat manufacturer.

haugy
03-21-2014, 11:08 PM
You can absolutely tent camp there. Moomba is definitely in the family, but honestly we'll take anyone that has a love for being on the water. Regardless of boat manufacturer.

Unless you drive a Gecko. Sorry.

Patrick232
04-10-2014, 10:38 AM
The event was shared on the Moomba page and a few of us might be in. I should know more after speaking with the better half.

michael hunter
04-10-2014, 12:02 PM
All are welcome even if you have a different brand of boat if you have a love for the sport and want to meet some really fantastic people

TitanTn
04-10-2014, 09:00 PM
I second what Michael said. This is open to all who have a love of boating.

It looks like we'll have the local Moomba/Supra dealer coming to the event with some boats and we might be getting the manufacturer as well. A big thanks to Loadup for reaching out.

csuggs
05-16-2014, 09:13 PM
I would love to come see you guys but I'm so busy with Wake the World events in June and July . . .
I will see Michael at the WTW Georgia event on June 19 and Gogger at my event on July 28. Also we will be at WTW North Carolina on June 16 and 17 and WTW Ohio on June 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gogger
05-16-2014, 09:56 PM
Looking forward to having fun in Tennessee!

Jetlink
05-17-2014, 01:28 AM
How many low freeboard boats are going to be there?

TitanTn
05-17-2014, 08:21 AM
How many low freeboard boats are going to be there?

You and KarolinaKid that I know of. There might be another one coming up from Atlanta.

TitanTn
06-11-2014, 08:41 PM
It's time to order shirts! Visit the thread below for details.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?16393-Southern-Supra-Reunion-t-shirts-Order-Now!!!&p=108341#post108341

Jetlink
07-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Making our last preparations for this journey of epic proportions. Getting a spare set of trailer bearings, bringing the grease gun, repacking the bearings that are on the trailer and a few things on the truck that need addressing. I will post a pic of my odometer Thursday morning next week before we leave the driveway, should be around 800 miles I am guessing by the time we get down there with a few deviations the wife and I have planned for the trip down.

TitanTn
07-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Awesome! Drive safe. Our group has grown again for this year and I know it'll be a great time. Bring some extra tools for me.

Jetlink
07-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Awesome! Drive safe. Our group has grown again for this year and I know it'll be a great time. Bring some extra tools for me.

Mr. Hunter has all the tools I think so I will keep my weight down and let him bring "the shop" instead.

gogger
07-01-2014, 11:10 AM
We are starting to get excited about the trip. Casey is trying to buy the pirata. And if he does I am going he Will bring it down. If he doesn't come along it will be just me and the wife in the 24ssv. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new ones. Glad to hear that someone is driving further than us this year. Sorry we won't get the coveted furthest distance trophy this year.

We are heading down Wednesday and will be on the water thursday.

TitanTn
07-01-2014, 11:21 AM
We are starting to get excited about the trip. Casey is trying to buy the pirata. And if he does I am going he Will bring it down. If he doesn't come along it will be just me and the wife in the 24ssv. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new ones. Glad to hear that someone is driving further than us this year. Sorry we won't get the coveted furthest distance trophy this year.

We are heading down Wednesday and will be on the water thursday.

Well, you're still the original long-hauler and you get a pass since you just traveled to Louisiana to pick up the new ride. I hope Casey can make it, but it'll be great to see the new boat for sure.

inair
07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Our crew is getting excited as well. We will be going to Center Hill Lake on Sun with some other folks from Nashville and then down to Harrison Bay on Wed. So maybe we will see you on the 24ssv on Thur. Lots of last minute things going on around here as we try to get all the chores done so we can play. Wahoo

inair
07-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Gogger, I was looking through my contacts and cant find a number for you. Since we will be there thur I will PM you my Phone so you can send me a text when you are on the water.

haugy
07-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Our crew is getting excited as well. We will be going to Center Hill Lake on Sun with some other folks from Nashville and then down to Harrison Bay on Wed. So maybe we will see you on the 24ssv on Thur. Lots of last minute things going on around here as we try to get all the chores done so we can play. Wahoo

What marina are you going to be near on Center Hill? I'll be there this weekend staying at Pates Ford Marina

As for the reunion I'll probably come down Saturday morning.

inair
07-01-2014, 07:22 PM
What marina are you going to be near on Center Hill? I'll be there this weekend staying at Pates Ford Marina

We are renting a place near Cookeville boat dock. Other than that all I have are an address and directions. I'll look at a map and see if I can find Pates Ford. Eventually I'll have to buy gas ugg. I haven't checked the place out much we're just going with some recommendations. How is the water on a weekend? We'll keep an eye out for your boat maybe we will run into your crew.

inair
07-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I just looked at Google Maps. It looks like Pates Ford is way up (down?) river from what looks like Cookesville boat dock.

haugy
07-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Going to PM to keep this on the Reunion topic.

NoWake
07-07-2014, 07:06 PM
We are definitely giving this a thought. Could probably get away with a few hours out there. We would bring a 91 comp if all the stars align. No bimini, just pure old school. Our plans for the week are unsettled as of yet. Sorry for the late notice
Kent

gogger
07-07-2014, 07:54 PM
We are definitely giving this a thought. Could probably get away with a few hours out there. We would bring a 91 comp if all the stars align. No bimini, just pure old school. Our plans for the week are unsettled as of yet. Sorry for the late notice
Kent
I am sure everyone will be glad to see you there.

NoWake
07-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Thanks Gogger, congrats on the new boat! I'm not much of a blogger, a lot smarter people on here than me! We boat on Tellico, so if your passing through on your way let us know. I'm off starting wed also.

haugy
07-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Bring the Comp, it's always good to see those little bad boys on the water.

TitanTn
07-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Absolutely. We'd love to have another Supra, and especially a Comp. Send me an email if you're coming and let me know how many will be with you and your cell number. Thanks.

[email protected]

haugy
07-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Is it just me or has no one thrown up an address or exact location yet? I'm notorious for speed reading, but I don't think I saw one here or in the email.

I would think we would want to promote at least where we will all be dropping in so if someone reads this they can just come on by.

It would be hilarious if I miss out because I'm wandering around the lakes. You guys would never believe me. :D

EDIT: And seeing that hotels around there are $100 a night, ha ha ha ha, I'll probably bring my pop-up tent and crawl in that thing for the night. I wonder if the park will notice. :D

michael hunter
07-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Just finished going over the Sunsport and van. We expect to leave Fry AM should be there by 10 AM.

gogger
07-09-2014, 08:05 PM
We have arrived in Chattanooga.

TitanTn
07-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Is it just me or has no one thrown up an address or exact location yet? I'm notorious for speed reading, but I don't think I saw one here or in the email.

I would think we would want to promote at least where we will all be dropping in so if someone reads this they can just come on by.

It would be hilarious if I miss out because I'm wandering around the lakes. You guys would never believe me. :D

EDIT: And seeing that hotels around there are $100 a night, ha ha ha ha, I'll probably bring my pop-up tent and crawl in that thing for the night. I wonder if the park will notice. :D

Nope, it's just you. Here's the exact post: https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?15878-2014-Supra-Southern-Reunion&p=104589#post104589

We've got several people camping and you can put a tent on a site with a camper, so you're welcome to do that. No excuses about getting lost...

TitanTn
07-09-2014, 10:15 PM
We have arrived in Chattanooga.

Glad you made it. I've got a full day at the office tomorrow, but I'd like to catch up with you for dinner tomorrow evening. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

gogger
07-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Sounds good.

haugy
07-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Nope, it's just you. Here's the exact post: https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?15878-2014-Supra-Southern-Reunion&p=104589#post104589

We've got several people camping and you can put a tent on a site with a camper, so you're welcome to do that. No excuses about getting lost...

Darn darn darn!!!!!! In my defense, it was subtlety hidden on the second page.

gogger
07-10-2014, 01:12 PM
On Harrison bay now. Lovely weather!

Racerme2
07-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Im new to this form. Have I missed this event and where is it held??

Jetlink
07-11-2014, 01:19 PM

It's happening this weekend, going on right now in Chattanooga, TN.

TitanTn
07-11-2014, 01:49 PM

If anyone is interested in joining in, just email me at [email protected] and I'll connect with you on the details.