PDA

View Full Version : Selling my 2003 Supra Santera

AustinDee
03-30-2014, 10:27 PM
I am getting ready to sell my 2003 Supra Santera that I have owned for 10 years. It's in great condition, on a trailer and kept in covered storage at all times. I love this boat but there is just not enough time to use it. I can't find any of this model for sale anywhere. The only place I have been able to find a value is on NADA which lists average value at $25K. Does anyone know of any sales of '03 Santera's that I could use for a comparable? I live in Austin if that makes any difference.
Thanks!
Dee

MDVols
03-31-2014, 07:38 PM
I don't know. Some depends on the hours and I tend to stay away from anything that's been in salt water but I've seen them listed anywhere from 18k to 28k depending on the year. I'll be honest with you, if I could sell mine and cover the tower and speakers I just installed I would be on my way to get that boat. Those are my favorites.

CornRickey
03-31-2014, 11:54 PM
I think you would be hard pressed to find a buyer at that price for a '03 with a v-drive and no tower. There are just to many of them with it.

MDVols
04-01-2014, 12:38 AM
I think you would be hard pressed to find a buyer at that price for a '03 with a v-drive and no tower. There are just to many of them with it.

http://www.boattrader.com/search-results/Make-Supra/Model-Santera